My Apoligies to all AD members and this is no april fools joke nether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveox1961

Vamp has banned me and he doesnt belive me i told him ill behave myself. I just want him put me and my my real name back.

Hello ravensteve. Well, I am sure mods will lift the ban whenever they feel that is right time for them to do so. No offense but I think it is grave mistake to create another account to bypass the ban. But again, I am not a mod so I shut up.

In any case, welcome back and have a happy April's Fool.

Last edited:
Well, RSteve, if it is any consolation to you, I can think of a couple of others who should have been temporarily banned, too, but that doesn't excuse you.
Maybe you will get your name back. If the name you have now is permitted, then I don't see why not.

Probably its still april fool's I remmy that you have been banned twice, Im not sure this was your third strike... After 3rd strike do you expect us to believe you'd behave? I have gut feeling that you would repeat anyway, but again its up to MOD.

Steve, If they do let you back into AD. You really got to lay off the fanatical Political Ranting. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So are you. Your's are considerably extreme.
There were a few poeople that got out of control that day. I was one of them. I went off into some crazy posts. So I am appologizing to AD too. Sorry AD. I am taking very heavy doses of pain killers. I am in agony from a botched surgery. Get so stoned I think I could fly. I think these meds could make a elaphant fly. That is how strong of a dose I'm on...
What kind of meds are you on Steve???

I gotta to agree with CCsinned about you being lay down these extreme talks. Of course, we all made mistake and not think straight. It had happened to me once a while. Its not easy to think before spit out. You think it never happened to me? No, I have done shit before, even on AD I screwed up with somebody and that person screwed up back with me. Sure had pissed me off. But the point is, if I had shut the fuck up then this shit won't have had happened. All you need to do is to THINK before you open your mouth, and quit blaming the world and start whats good for everybody.

Mod Note:

Banned... again. Members are not allowed to create a new member name once they're banned. Doing so can lead to permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back