I'm hearing, I have a crush on this deaf girl..

theres not?

LOL. No. Not at all. I see disabled (all sorts, dhh, intellectucall disabled,, blind/low vision learning disabled, etc etc etc) guys who grew up immersed in the mainstream thinking that there's something called Instant Relationship, and they can automaticly find a girl, and she'll automaticly be his girlfriend.
Seen it with Kevin, seen it with that weird ass guy who was deaf and wanted me to find him a girlfriend. He had severe social issues, and he didn't understand that you had to start out as friends first, and kept whining " But there's love at first sight!" I see it with a lot of disabled women too......

LOL. No. Not at all. I see disabled (all sorts, dhh, intellectucall disabled,, blind/low vision learning disabled, etc etc etc) guys who grew up immersed in the mainstream thinking that there's something called Instant Relationship, and they can automaticly find a girl, and she'll automaticly be his girlfriend.
Seen it with Kevin, seen it with that weird ass guy who was deaf and wanted me to find him a girlfriend. He had severe social issues, and he didn't understand that you had to start out as friends first, and kept whining " But there's love at first sight!" I see it with a lot of disabled women too......
LOL I was being sarcastic... but I agree.
There are some weird people out there... and relationships are harder to find in todays world.

Some people do find love at sight , they don't jump into bed but they hit it off right away. I had neighbors that met this way it was love at first sight, they dated and stayed married until death did them apart.

Some people do find love at sight , they don't jump into bed but they hit it off right away. I had neighbors that met this way it was love at first sight, they dated and stayed married until death did them apart.

Yeah, but it's HIGHLY unlikely with people with significent social issues. And hitting it off right off the bat, is very different from love at first sight.

Back