A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I'm wonder if Reba will turn into like that. :lol:

2af46053b894873cbc482973f6a70a13.jpg

Only if you mess with me.

:D

He's handsome!
Here's one of my favorite pic of my baby girl no idea why it is sideways

LOL! My dog is always lying on a blanket my sister send to me for a birthday present. Marty said it was for him ! :giggle: Doggies sure know how to made their self comfy . Cute photo, a few people had their photos come out sideway too .

My parents-in-law gave me a vase of beautiful pink roses yesterday. An early Valentine's present. They always bring me flowers. :) Love them.

LOL! My dog is always lying on a blanket my sister send to me for a birthday present. Marty said it was for him ! :giggle: Doggies sure know how to made their self comfy . Cute photo, a few people had their photos come out sideway too .

Maybe, it has something to do with the recent upgrade , I don't know.

Yes, dogs know to make themselves comfy that 's for sure .

Maybe, it has something to do with the recent upgrade , I don't know.

Yes, dogs know to make themselves comfy that 's for sure .
No upgrade yet on the forum. I think others have had problems with pictures displaying sideways here in the past.

No upgrade yet on the forum. I think others have had problems with pictures displaying sideways here in the past.

I think it has something to do with the way the camera/phone was turn when the shot was taken.

Was going to go out with my hubby on a Valentine's Day date but with these winds and temps....need to talk with him about that when he gets back from the gym.

My guess it's the camera. I can't see how an upright picture would suddenly display sideways on here. I haven't seen that happen anywhere else. So it's probably how it was uploaded in the first place from the camera.

My guess it's the camera. I can't see how an upright picture would suddenly display sideways on here. I haven't seen that happen anywhere else. So it's probably how it was uploaded in the first place from the camera.

Another forum I'm on has the same problem. :(

In less than one week I have to vote in the SC primary election and I'm still not sure of which candidate I want. I only know which ones I don't want. We're being bombarded with campaign commercials, mail and phone calls--it doesn't help. Candidates are swarming our state. :lol:

In less than one week I have to vote in the SC primary election and I'm still not sure of which candidate I want. I only know which ones I don't want. We're being bombarded with campaign commercials, mail and phone calls--it doesn't help. Candidates are swarming our state. :lol:

I wonder how many candidates will be left by the time I vote on Super Tuesday which is March 1 . Do have a fireplace , you could save all mail to start a nice fire. I was thinking about you getting bombarded with all the candidates in SC. :giggle: I was trying to watch a news story on line and there a campaign commercial for Sander I had to watch first ! You can't escape them ! Same here , I really feel like writing Pat Paulsen ! :lol:

I wonder how many candidates will be left by the time I vote on Super Tuesday which is March 1 . Do have a fireplace , you could save all mail to start a nice fire....
We have our fireplace with a nice fire right now. The political flyers are made of glossy colored card stock, not as good for the fire as newspaper. :giggle:

Back