Im beat.

Oh NO ! I am sorry to hear this , I hope you'll be able to get plenty of rest and stay well for Thanksgiving . :aw:

Think I caught it from my son, he was sick first when I had him all week a few weeks back, then I started getting a cough and its getting worst now since the hospital stay. Docs said there is a lot of it going around right now. I usually get it twice a year ( summer/winter) so guess my card was pulled by mother nature,
I have antibiotics from before so Im self treating myself and hope to knock it out.

Think I caught it from my son, he was sick first when I had him all week a few weeks back, then I started getting a cough and its getting worst now since the hospital stay. Docs said there is a lot of it going around right now. I usually get it twice a year ( summer/winter) so guess my card was pulled by mother nature,
I have antibiotics from before so Im self treating myself and hope to knock it out.

Do you have enough antibiotics for a full treatment , as you know you have to take it for a certain number of days to knock out the nasty bugs .

Do you have enough antibiotics for a full treatment , as you know you have to take it for a certain number of days to knock out the nasty bugs .
Yes, had some left from last 2 times I had it. So should be enough,,, its a large dose so only take it 2X;s a day... if its still going by next week, Ill see my doc. since the holidays are here he is booked and office is closed til then.

Yes, had some left from last 2 times I had it. So should be enough,,, its a large dose so only take it 2X;s a day... if its still going by next week, Ill see my doc. since the holidays are here he is booked and office is closed til then.

The holidays is an awful time to get sick . Hope you 'll feel better fast!

Back