Babysitter kidnapped and assault toddler

This happen not that far from my city , I heard a police helicopter flying around my city looking for the toddler . :( I am so glad the case was solved so quickly and hope the babysitter will locked up for a good long time .

Former babysitter, 21, charged with abducting two-year-old girl from her bed in the middle of the night before dumping her on the roadside naked and covered in cigarette burns with a shaved head
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shaved-head-road-vanishing-middle-night.html

Toddler found beside road; ex-babysitter arrested
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/21/us/massachusetts-toddler-abduction/index.html

Witnesses: Toddler found after search was injured, had head shaved
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/witnesses-toddler-found-after-search-was-injured-had-head-shaved/

Former Babysitter Arrested After Massachusetts Toddler's Disappearance: Police
http://www.people.com/article/former-babysitter-arresed-missing-hamilton-massachusetts-toddler

Article says babysitting fired from toddler's parents

She's one sick pup...I had a feeling it was her when I read that the child's parents fired her. I hope to God she spends a long time in jail.....where she belongs.

Laura

She's one sick pup...I had a feeling it was her when I read that the child's parents fired her. I hope to God she spends a long time in jail.....where she belongs.

Laura

Same here , I thought this too when I heard she was fired but to take it out on their baby so disturbing to me . I wonder how she was able to get into the house without being heard by the parents. She belong in jail for life !

if she can't handle work as babysitter, then quit. Simple as that!

Horrible to do that to a sweet innocent child. Poor baby.

Now we know the family has money to hire a good lawyer to come up with some outlandish story for her defense.....

Horrible to do that to a sweet innocent child. Poor baby.

When first came on the news I let a loud cry out , it's so sicken and heartbreaking to think anyone could hurt a child and it made my blood boil with anger . I would want to kill that bitch if that was my child.

Babysitters Parents say she had life threatening conditions well they owe to parents say what.Parents apparently knew their daughter was ill, people with serve mental conditions do not do this more to this

Babysitters Parents say she had life threatening conditions well they owe to parents say what.Parents apparently knew their daughter was ill, people with serve mental conditions do not do this more to this

The babysitter parents should had told the parents of the baby that she had mental health issues . The babysitter parents had to know their daughter was not fit to care for children . It looks like she is going take the insanity defense but this shouldn't mean she didn't know what she was doing was wrong ! I don't buy that crap ! She should never be allowed to have any kids .

http://www.whdh.com/story/30588298/...-abducting-hamilton-toddler-held-without-bail

The babysitter parents should had told the parents of the baby that she had mental health issues . The babysitter parents had to know their daughter was not fit to care for children . It looks like she is going take the insanity defense but this shouldn't mean she didn't know what she was doing was wrong ! I don't buy that crap ! She should never be allowed to have any kids .

http://www.whdh.com/story/30588298/...-abducting-hamilton-toddler-held-without-bail

Have you seen her pictures with her boyfriend and friends? Sounds more like someone coming up with a good story. She didn't look socially dysfunctional. Her lawyer is trying to make this all about her like she's going through something bad, never mind the child she harmed. I hope they keep the focus on who the real victim is in this case.

Have you seen her pictures with her boyfriend and friends? Sounds more like someone coming up with a good story. She didn't look socially dysfunctional. Her lawyer is trying to make this all about her like she's going through something bad, never mind the child she harmed. I hope they keep the focus on who the real victim is in this case.

I agree her lawyer is trying to made people feel sorry for her and it only made me sick to see this happen . I feel her lawyer is almost worst than the babysitter trying to take attention away for the real victim , which is a 2 yo toddler . Yes I saw that photo of her with her b/f she looked fine in all her photos but not when she was in court . So I am finding it really hard to believe she is that mentally ill , and you would her b/f would had notice something if she was that bad off. She only babysat for the child one
time before being fired , I wonder if she blame the child for this , I can't think of any reason why she would harm a baby beside being a real bitch !

I agree her lawyer is trying to made people feel sorry for her and it only made me sick to see this happen . I feel her lawyer is almost worst than the babysitter trying to take attention away for the real victim , which is a 2 yo toddler . Yes I saw that photo of her with her b/f she looked fine in all her photos but not when she was in court . So I am finding it really hard to believe she is that mentally ill , and you would her b/f would had notice something if she was that bad off. She only babysat for the child one
time before being fired , I wonder if she blame the child for this , I can't think of any reason why she would harm a baby beside being a real bitch !

You're right! Mostly parents have rightly to fired babysitting for reasons including

1.abuse
2.kiddnappers
3.murders
And lots of mores!!

Good luck in prison, nobody (Even wardens) in prison likes Cho-mo (Anyone who done crimes against children).

I think that how I was trying word but badly..Certainly very strange sinister case.I wish media don't put the inexplicable dumped into mental health box.99%of mental people not hurt a fly.Ciggi burns is plain evil leaving little one naked on main road

I heard of the news the babysitter also has a history of stealing things ,
she sound like a real winner ! :roll: I hope the judge throw the book at her and give her a life sentence ! Hurting a child is the worst crime in the book to me!

Life sentence in a shark pit, anyone that hurts a child does not deserve a warm jail.

I heard of the news the babysitter also has a history of stealing things ,
she sound like a real winner ! :roll: I hope the judge throw the book at her and give her a life sentence ! Hurting a child is the worst crime in the book to me!

Back