A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

fitbit.jpg

I got wear these prescription spec and eye patch I look like pirate if not blind before I certainly not far off it now.
body and mind yearning for ciggi 11/30am not given in yet
What a fitbit?

I wouldn't mind going back to school... more so now because you can access things online and even entire classes.

Shel may or may not be thinking of Reba who recently graduated too.

Maybe...

Let me clear the record, my medical assistant degree is worthless. The school went bankrupt. I did graduate in 2010. It's been a long time since , I stepped in a college.

I can only speak for me. Whoever, recently graduated no idea who that was here.

A teacher once told me, " education is never ending"

I know you can speak for yourself which is why I asked.

I wouldn't mind going back to school... more so now because you can access things online and even entire classes.

Shel may or may not be thinking of Reba who recently graduated too.

I am taking 2 online classes. So much better than going to the classroom. You probably would like taking classes online. :)

Congrats on the job offer! Yea, with my teaching job, I am taking online classes now for certification renewal.

Thank you. Online learning doesn't work for me. I like being in a classroom. All about preference what works for you.

Cool , education never ends especially certification is concerned. They always require a person to do CEC's. ( Continued Education Certification).

Never doubt G.O.A.T [emoji458][emoji471][emoji183][emoji146].

Go Patriots!

How many more times am I going to read about this Tom Brady thing in this forum today? Two or three times was enough for me.

Yeah, the patriots thing is sooooo old. So tired of reading that here.

Will be watching the wired, tonight....starting eith season one, i snagged the series, all five seasons today...
I only see one seasonand some of second season before...i liked it...good show....
Good writjng and acting....

In the sports section , I made a post about Tom Brady freed and it's gone.
Weird

Back