Lucia Disturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, but Lucia's family was divided. She came from an abusive situation; both the sisters did. It may very well be that her sister doesn't want their father to know. It may not be right in some of our eyes, but I can understand it.

This isn't about what WE want (lawsuits, death notices, ect...). It's about what the sister feels is best for herself and what she feels Lucia would have wanted. I can tell you, Lucia did not love her father (in fact, she hated him), so I don't think she would have wanted him to know.

I can understand Lucia's family feeling this way. My older sister called our uncle who was one of dad's brother and my sister found out he had dies some time ago. No one called our mother to let her know. When my mom and dad where in the state that dad's father was buried mom wanted to go to the grave site . My dad said a big fat "NO" .My dad hated his dad so much he would not go his grave site. So I know just what you mean.
Poor Lucia, she had a hard life . RIP Lucia.

Even death notices have to be submitted by someone, and that is usually the funeral home. If the family requests no notice be sent, then they don't send it. I know lots of people locally who died and there was never anything published. It happens.

I may be wrong...but believe it costs $$ to publish a death notice in the Obitary section of a newspaper....Some newspaper will publish 1 or 2 lines for free....if you want more, then it cost $$ per line......

I may be wrong...but believe it costs $$ to publish a death notice in the Obitary section of a newspaper....Some newspaper will publish 1 or 2 lines for free....if you want more, then it cost $$ per line......

You're probably right. Everything cost money these days.

In our paper, the summary death/funeral notice is free but full obits cost money. They're all on the same page.

I can understand Lucia's family feeling this way. My older sister called our uncle who was one of dad's brother and my sister found out he had dies some time ago. No one called our mother to let her know. When my mom and dad where in the state that dad's father was buried mom wanted to go to the grave site . My dad said a big fat "NO" .My dad hated his dad so much he would not go his grave site. So I know just what you mean.
Poor Lucia, she had a hard life . RIP Lucia.

So, please let the death notice go. There probably won't be one. Some time later, there may be a notification of a memorial service or something, but right now, the sister has more than her share of grief just bringing her sister back to Virginia.

So, please let the death notice go. There probably won't be one. Some time later, there may be a notification of a memorial service or something, but right now, the sister has more than her share of grief just bringing her sister back to Virginia.

that's what I was thinking..... why are people obsessing over death notice or newspaper? ay de mi....

If there is no death notice I am fine with that, I thought someone else wanted to see it.

Yes, this is very sad for her sister , the grief has to be very painful.

Mod note:

Thread is closed per OP's request. :locked:

RIP LuciaDisturbed

As some of you may or may not know. I was LuciaDisturbed's Ex Fiance (we actually broke it off on good terms) and well I was shocked and saddened to learn that she has passed away from Carbon Monoxide Poisioning caused by a leak in her stove at a different apartment complex she was staying at. Rest in peace (I honestly don't have an official date of death)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CasperGemini, I'm so glad to have found you. I was friends with "LuciaDisturbed" when she used to live here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She then moved to Minnesota with "E", and I just stayed here in Milwaukee.

My name begins with an "L" I'm sure she must have mentioned me to you as she and I often spent many days and nights exchanging messages with each other on AOL Instant Messenger. I lost touch with "A" a little after she invited me to the wedding.

I would like to chat with you, if you don't mind. Do you know what happened to Leo and Jasmine? I loved those two.

God, I miss, "A", LuciaDisturbed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back