Update on ChicagoBlue's funeral

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
His funeral was Aug. 24.

There are new family pictures of Mark as a baby and child on his scrapbook page. Very nice.

Mark England

Thanks for the update but good lord why did it take so long to get a funeral going?

Thanks for the update but good lord why did it take so long to get a funeral going?
Probably due to the investigation in February/March and it wouldn't surprise also due to money issues with the family.

Neither here nor there as it isn't any of our business as to why. It's not an uncommon thing sometimes to have funerals or memorial services long after the actual death.

I don't want to derail this thread.....Mark was buried Aug. 24th by his family.

A little weird, about 15 minutes ago I received a reply to my inquiry dated 2/21/2015 from the Chicago Fire Department.....I think they might be a little slow on their updates.

Dated today at 2:38pm
It states "The body found is still unidentified and at the county morgue. I believe that we may know him. Did your friend Mark England ever show up"

I'm waiting for a response........

This may be the answer to why it took so long.

Calvin...If you don't think this message should be here feel free to erase it.

Thank you for sharing Reba. Also, to Angel1989 for keeping us updated. I cant help think of him every time I visit here, and knowing he is gone:(

No, I don't see how you could derail this thread. Thanks for the heads up.

Sad

I don't want to derail this thread.....Mark was buried Aug. 24th by his family.

A little weird, about 15 minutes ago I received a reply to my inquiry dated 2/21/2015 from the Chicago Fire Department.....I think they might be a little slow on their updates.

Dated today at 2:38pm
It states "The body found is still unidentified and at the county morgue. I believe that we may know him. Did your friend Mark England ever show up"

I'm waiting for a response........

This may be the answer to why it took so long.

Calvin...If you don't think this message should be here feel free to erase it.

Back