Looking for healthy lady in Blackfoot and Idaho Falls in Idaho

Wymoosehead

Reaction score
She need to love nature, humble generally green mentally not 100% but lay back type and likes to party little bit just be happy under the sky!

What would she get in return? Are you "healthy" and humble, too? :cool2:

What would she get in return? Are you "healthy" and humble, too? :cool2:

It's hard to tell what he looks like when his photo is sideway and hiding behind huge dark glasses. And that is a very good question you asked . :wave:

Excuse me, son...

This describes many women... She could be of color. Maybe a progressive Christian or Hindu. What does little bit mean? A conservative version with iced tea, red neck version with cheap alcohol, yuppy version with microbrew craft beer with names we have never heard of, or a little pot or DMT? Does she need to have proof of an arrest record from participating in green protests?

Now, what about you?? Are you bi or straight? Poly or monogamous? Are you religious or what religion are you in or not? Do you have a criminal record? Can you back that up? Do you smoke, drink, do drugs? Are you a meat eater, vegetarian, or vegan? Do you have a job?

You sound like you are shopping, with no concern whatsoever whether she is more than a bed buddy. How about get to know her first as a friend?

i will pass this cuz i cannot bend my neck to the right to see the picture forever. Also you are hiding your eyes with your sunglasses.

Back