Jimmy Kimmel upset cause Dentist Walter James Palmer killed “Cecil the Lion”

EXCLUSIVE: 'Karma is a b***h!' Woman who was sexually harassed by the dentist who killed Cecil the lion speaks out as he is vilified around the world
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-killed-Cecil-lion-speaks-vilified-world.html

Head of Cecil the lion which was hacked off and kept as a trophy is handed to police in Zimbabwe as U.S. dentist faces threat of prosecution for bribery and poaching
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-Cecil-lion-appear-magistrates-Zimbabwe.html

Cecil is not the only one: American tourists kill more than 380 lions in Africa EVERY YEAR
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179810/American-tourists-kill-380-lions-Africa-year.html

If American dentist would faces prison in Zimbabwe for 15 years

Well. The women settled with the dentist. And was paid a good sum of loot. I dont thi.k it has any bearng on this...besides hopping on the band wagon of mob justice to hunt this guy. Im sure this women like everyone has a few skeletons in her closet.
Anyway
Im a bit stunned that a dentists, loaded as he was, with laywer friends and such would not know in todays society doing this would lead to a rather heavy backlash..
100 years ago trophy hunting was an in.thing...now of course its not...
If he would.of killed person,
He would hardly made the news, and no backkash at all...
Interesting times...
Its clear his carrer is over, and judging by animal rights threats over the net, he shoukd watch his back...
A hard fall...

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-in-entertainment/cruel-sports/hunting/canned-hunting/

what the jackass did is called 'Canned Hunting ' , he mostly could tell it was tamed lion by the way it acted . I don't believe he is sorry for killing an old lion that lost it fear of people . This jackass is a coward and he proving it by going into hiding !

He doesnt believe it is wrong ro hunt.he states he repsects that others hold a different opinion. Why not believe he didnt know this lion was taged?
He paid money to do it.and was allowed by the africans there to do it. Your not going to be a rich white boy roaming around africa with a bow and arrow alone
As for going into hiding...his life has been threatened, carrer is finished...only a fool given the climate would take the above as an idle threat.

Cecil has 6 lion cubs before she was dead. There was concern about her 6 cubs because the next lion will try to hurt or destroy the lion cubs to get into the bloodline of the pride referring to the female lion or lioness. At first I thought that Cecil was a male lion but if Cecil had cubs, then Cecil is a female lioness. Very interesting.

Cecil suffered a lot for 40 hours, I think.

I was surprised that Cecil was hurt for 40 hours which mean almost nearly 2 days before Dr. Palmer killed her with his gun. I guess that the Rangers did not suspect Cecil was missing and that it was too late to save her. :hmm:

"Cecil" was a male lion. Even if you did not happen to read any of the reports that say that it is obvious from the mane. Female lions don't have manes and this one had a very big one. Female lions also need to mate with a male to have cubs; so the reference to cubs is probably to ones he fathered.

And why are so many concerned about bagging trophies?? To prove manhood? For pride?? For adrenaline? Bragging rights?? Additional notches on the gun stock?

I would say his career has gone down the crapper and never to be resurrected. He'll have to lay low, probably out in mountains of West Virginia.

And why are so many concerned about bagging trophies?? To prove manhood? For pride?? For adrenaline? Bragging rights?? Additional notches on the gun stock?

I would say his career has gone down the crapper and never to be resurrected. He'll have to lay low, probably out in mountains of West Virginia.

Well, it certainly isnt a new thing..trophy hunting is a ratherold tradition in the west. I dont support it. I dont hunt.but its certainly rather traditional western behavioire..bunginham palace after all is full of trophy heads of dead beasts., as for america, rossavelt was a known and proud gsme hunter as was truman, and most the aristocracy of america and europe..

A hunter would be better able to answer their reasons. As to why one hunts for game.
Since he used a bow, he prob would state for the challange, so on, so forth, sincehe was a successfull dentist, and made his money i doubt it wasmuch aboutself esteem issues, after allhe paid for what he did.
Again...
If he murdered a person it hardly would provoke nearly the level of outrage, i find it interesting that in the west murdering babies is legal and called abortion but mut killlng a lion has this man hunted..well,i guess those babies are just fetus and collections of cells no more, and the lion had a name...so...
Mmmmm
Interesting world

Well, it certainly isnt a new thing..trophy hunting is a ratherold tradition in the west. I dont support it. I dont hunt.but its certainly rather traditional western behavioire..bunginham palace after all is full of trophy heads of dead beasts., as for america, rossavelt was a known and proud gsme hunter as was truman, and most the aristocracy of america and europe..

A hunter would be better able to answer their reasons. As to why one hunts for game.
Since he used a bow, he prob would state for the challange, so on, so forth, sincehe was a successfull dentist, and made his money i doubt it wasmuch aboutself esteem issues, after allhe paid for what he did.
Again...
If he murdered a person it hardly would provoke nearly the level of outrage, i find it interesting that in the west murdering babies is legal and called abortion but mut killlng a lion has this man hunted..well,i guess those babies are just fetus and collections of cells no more, and the lion had a name...so...
Mmmmm
Interesting world

Yeah that is food for thought… priorities and moralities are definitely messed up. Cecil > fetus?? Helpless < beast? Yeah….

Why cant America give Zimbabwe a new baby cub as an apology and an fresh start over.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ask for forgivness and name it Cecil

So yeah why the world wide outrage on the killing of Cecil and not on other monstrosities?? Because of his black mane? What if he had a normal mane and was hunted by this dentist? Would this still be posted on social media and become viral? I don't think so.

Please don't think I'm not upset about this. I am upset that he killed this lion. I'm actually sickened by ppl in general who hunt for trophies. It's a sport to them.

So why don't we get upset by other monstrosities too? Are we becoming inured to killings of people including helpless fetuses?? There are ppl out there who are extracting DNA out of the fetuses to determine whether or not they have diseases or defects!! We should be outraged about that!

Why cant America give Zimbabwe a new baby cub as an apology and an fresh start over.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ask for forgivness and name it Cecil

Why does america have to apologize? What did america do? Has the zimbabwan authorites arrested the people involved on their end?

Because our Dentist killed the lion. Africans are mad at us.

Well have these angry africans arrested those africans responsible, in gaking the loof, working eith him to stalk and kill this lion?
Are suggesting america should apologize for every dick head move its citezens pull

Im suggesting we apologize to them. Let me ask you this,,What would you do if your kid stole from your neighbor?

Im suggesting we apologize to them. Let me ask you this,,What would you do if your kid stole from your neighbor?

Why do you feel the need to apologize for something you did not do?
Mmmmm...

As for my kid stealing fron my neigbour...i dont what that has to do with this...the dentist didnt steal anything. He paid 50 grand. What ever one calls it..its certainly not stealing..
So
Have those angry africans arrested anyone or even hunted, threstend,anyone on their end.involved?

I dont get it..you post threads calling for shark hunting,but are broken over lion hunting....(scratches head)

"We"? Why? I didn't sponsor his hunting trip. I don't have anything to apologize for.

Your analogy makes no sense.

Well have these angry africans arrested those africans responsible, in gaking the loof, working eith him to stalk and kill this lion?
Are suggesting america should apologize for every dick head move its citezens pull

Now I know that Cecil is a male lion, not lioness. I thought they were talking about the 6 lion cubs, but now I found out that is because Cecil will not be there for his lion cubs and there will be another lion heading for the bloodline with the 6 lion cubs' mother lioness and will kill her 6 lion cubs. This is new to me so I am learning about this.

Yes, the two men have been responsible for being in the hunt just because Dr. Palmer wanted to give the $55,000 for the hunt whether permit or no permit but not a hunting license. They are hungry for money and maybe they are both poachers.

Now the police in Africa are looking for Dr. Palmer, too. He should go to jail for what they did to bait for bribery to get Cecil out of park. Then Dr. Palmer and the men have the nerve to hurt Cecil with arrow. Cecil had been hurt for 40 hours. No one from the park was not aware of Cecil's distress of what he went through. Then Dr. Palmer have the nerve to kill him with his gun. He should have reported to the Park Rangers about Cecil after he shot Cecil with the arrow in him. Maybe the Park Rangers and the Vet would manage to save his life. Everything is too late for Cecil. :(

Back