What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone just had some fireworks in their backyard which is illegal here . We don't have fireworks for the 4th in my city , we have them after a week long festival .

Me at the wedding!

Was worried about what dress to wear to the wedding. First bridesmaid comes walking down the isle and she is wearing my exact same dress. So, I guess I was dressed to impress! :giggle:

Attachments

• 2015-07-04.jpg
    2015-07-04.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 17
Getting out of bed and figuring what best thing clean iPod screen

Was worried about what dress to wear to the wedding. First bridesmaid comes walking down the isle and she is wearing my exact same dress. So, I guess I was dressed to impress! :giggle:

Ah, you look smashing, I love the dress!

Did each bridesmaid wear a difference dress? You look nice.

Annoyed that I have a sprained ankle. At least it isn't broken (went to urgent care Friday to be sure- I sprained it Tuesday but by Friday the whole foot was swollen).

Don't know if I will get to the beach (or pool). Have a soft shoe so that helps.

Annoyed that I have a sprained ankle. At least it isn't broken (went to urgent care Friday to be sure- I sprained it Tuesday but by Friday the whole foot was swollen).

Don't know if I will get to the beach (or pool). Have a soft shoe so that helps.

Ooh, ducky, that sounds inconvenient! Sprains seem to take forever to heal too. Hope it isn't too bad. Take care.

Ooh nice! I can still walk on it thankfully, just have to be careful not to overdo it.

@Annie- Yep I know sprains well... have sprained both of them multiple times though the last time was quite a few years ago. The worst one was when I was at Gallaudet...I learned I was not very good on crutches! (Dad thinks I may have been using them wrong...possible- add that to my horrible balance).

Ooh nice! I can still walk on it thankfully, just have to be careful not to overdo it.

The beach wheelchair might come in handy, though, because you certainly don't want to walk on the uneven sand with a bad ankle.

Hope you have fun this week despite the ankle. Hope the sharks aren't attracted to the boot if you do go in the water. :lol:

About to watch the story of Jenny written by her mum I can guess most Americans never heard of.about brave young woman who blown up in 7/7 horror in London 10years ago.innocent people off to work,gives me shudders I was in one places that got bombed day before.
World more dangerous now than then.Be high security Tuesday sad to say.Something think about.

About to watch the story of Jenny written by her mum I can guess most Americans never heard of.about brave young woman who blown up in 7/7 horror in London 10years ago.innocent people off to work,gives me shudders I was in one places that got bombed day before.
World more dangerous now than then.Be high security Tuesday sad to say.Something think about.

Was that the explosion on the double decker bus?

Funny, before the wedding I was stressing about what type of dress I should buy. Concerned about what others were wearing etc. The first bridesmaid to walk down the isle just happened to have my exact dress on. So.....I fit in. She was really sweet, her name is Beth and she is from Florida. So, we bought dresses on opposite sides of the country and they happened to be the same.

a3VTzfU.jpg

2015-07-04.jpg

We were definitely the most tan couple at the wedding. Had a lot of fun after I found ear plugs...OMG the music was so loud. I don't understand why people play the music that loud at weddings. People came from all over the country and it was very difficult to talk to each other. Heading home tomorrow. It's been a great trip but I'm pretty tired. Of course the plane is totally full tomorrow so there is not chance of me being able to lay down. My back is hurting so bad. It was so nice talking to my nieces and nephews, they are the sweetest people I've ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back