Gentlemen & Ladies. I am Joshie.

JoshiesWorld

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce myself here if I may, I am who people call Joshie and I hail from the state of Kentucky here in Pike county where there are very rare numbers of Deaf or Hard of Hearing as I believe I am one of three at best Deaf or Hard of Hearing that lives in this area. I am Hard Of Hearing myself as I can hear noise clearly but cannot understand the voice (speaking etc) but I consider myself Deaf because as they say Hard Of Hearing falls under the Deaf nonetheless so I am one of two Hard of Hearing in the family I am aware of sadly, only two is myself and my great aunt (still alive today). I was born hard of hearing due to illness (high temperature) which is something that I take pride in, being Deaf and communicate in ASL - well actually I communicate in SEE because this was in the 80s so in this area nobody knows what ASL is as they only know "Sign Language" so sign language with English therefore that is SEE but I have been learning ASL daily ever since back in early 2000s when everyone was able to get broadband internet.

As goes for my background, I am web developer or in other word I am web builder and I am blogger with eight years under my belt. I have been here before, I was a member here too several years ago under a different name that I have no control over it anymore as this username is my brand/identify for several years now. Hope to see some of you around here to get to know each others and if you would like to know more about me or whatever that is in your mind please feel free to ask me a question by replying here in the forums.

Thank you,
- Joshie.

cooltext119704021693060_zpsbtttmwvj.gif

Back