How is your weather today part II

It is going to rain on 4th of July. :tears:

Several years ago, I drove to Oregon one summer and on the I-5 up to Oregon border, the temperatures climbed up to 116. It's hard to keep the car cool even with the a/c on with that kind of heat.

Tuesday suppose to be 102o in my area.

Seriously have no idea what is going on with our weather, It's been 20+ years since I can remember HOT like this. 102 today, 110 tomorrow and 112 Wednesday. This is what they are predicting anyway. We were still able to go for a 2 mile walk yesterday evening. Hope tonight will be the same.

SHOCKED that they are still allowing fireworks to be sold when everything is incredibly dry this year.

Hot and humid. To me, 80 is hot. I've got Minnesota blood :) We are expecting severe storms tonight, no surprise considering the humidity.

Last night's storm was a doozy. Hail so bad it looked like it was snowing.

The weather is nice here in Maryland upper 70's to low 80's but 83% humidity yuck!!

It must been one hottest days on record,I dropping with heat.Went to beach but rip tide and life guards everywhere.I could not cope with las vagus or Texas it kill me

It must been one hottest days on record,I dropping with heat.Went to beach but rip tide and life guards everywhere.I could not cope with las vagus or Texas it kill me

It can be uncomfortable but not as much so for those that live there than it would be for you if you flew in for a visit. By being in warmer weather than you have been they have built up tolerance to it even if not comfortable.

I just dying with heat.i like sit in garden but baby seagull out there and parents very mean.dive bombing. Biting cats and churn worse poop out you can imagine

Oh. where did I get that you were in Chicago?

Cloudy and humid in Maine too.

Hey Annie, yes we will be going to Chicago in August for another nieces wedding. This wedding was here in Maryland.

Gone from hottest day I can remember to pouring with rain

For me it night so sun not out but sadly few people been struck by lighting and killed it that stormy feeling if we had good thunder storm the heat dissapt be able breath better

We took a four mile walk around the Capitol, the weather was not too hot but very very humid. Back to California tomorrow. Can't wait to pick up Marley, I miss her so much.

And the drought worsens.

attachment.php

Attachments

• drought.jpg
    drought.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 34
And the drought worsens.

attachment.php

I'm surprised you are in a drought, don't you get lot's of rain there? You normally get rain off and on during the summers there too, right? I hope you get some rain soon. These droughts, especially here in CA are horrible. My daughter who lives in Ireland says it has been raining almost every single day, she is due for a sunshine vacation. Her and the boyfriend are going to the South of France to meet his parents. I've heard it gets very warm there. Hoping they get tired of all that rain and move back to California.

Beautiful today. It must be about 75 or 80. We had a lot of BIG rainstorms this week. One night was an electric storm -- so full of lightning -- it was impossible to sleep. We don't have blinds on all our windows yet. Guess our bedroom is next! :)

Back