HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

Met up with one of my online train friends who comes up from the Baltimore area for our fireworks (with local friends).

My brother proposed to his girlfriend right after the fireworks. I hope I get to see them get married.

Happy Independence Day to y'all from Cody, WY........on to our guest ranch tomorrow....

Hope you all had a good Independence Day today. :)

Happy Belated Independence Day!!!!

My son and his two children (my grandchildren) came over to my sister's property for bbq. We all had a good time. My son went with his cousin with his children to see the fireworks. They had a good time. So everything went smoothly and very happy. My son and my grandchildren are very happy to see me and my sister and her dog. Life is good. :D

Oh, the Love!....all 3 of my boys were here, along with my great grandson....Pizza and sandwiches from Arby's....raining most of the day...but didn't spoil our laughter....My furbabies handled the fireworks well (except for the Cat)....altho' the fireworks started a little later, around 10)....

Woke up this AM in a joyful mood.

Well my family and I went to sixflags, in New jersey. I was with my younger cousin , she couldn't get on some rides cause she was short. However that didn't stop us from having a blast! We went on some awesome rides Then we got back together with everyone to see fireworks , which started at 10pm. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1436116954.110493.jpgImageUploadedByAllDeaf1436116966.276409.jpg

Well my family and I went to sixflags, in New jersey. I was with my younger cousin , she couldn't get on some rides cause she was short. However that didn't stop us from having a blast! We went on some awesome rides Then we got back together with everyone to see fireworks , which started at 10pm. View attachment 22354View attachment 22355

I've been to Six Flags in NJ, do they still have parachute drop and superman ride??

Back