Seraching for deaf friends..

Mimartinez

Reaction score
Hi! My name maria and I'm very interested to know and be part of the Deaf community. Right now I'm studing to be an interpreter but it's been hard to find ways to practice what i've learned... i hope to find people available lo practice by facetime. Thank you in advance.

Hi Maria and welcome. Tell us more about yourself. Where do you live? Are you hearing? How did you become interested in d/Deaf/hh? Do you have Skype, too, or just Facetime?

Hi! My name maria and I'm very interested to know and be part of the Deaf community. Right now I'm studing to be an interpreter but it's been hard to find ways to practice what i've learned... i hope to find people available lo practice by facetime. Thank you in advance.

I am also studying ASL to become an interpreter. I study at a No. VA community college in Annandale, VA. I work retail job and desire a new career. I had worked with deaf printers at a newspaper for 4 years; but, that was long time ago. They retired in 2003. I learned basic ASL then. Now, wish to pursue interpreting as a career, in gov't., or assisting teachers. Anyone here at alldeaf.com wish to help me practice and learn?

Back