New to All Deaf, from Severn Maryland

PHart1236

Reaction score
hello to everyone out there. I am looking to establish communications, possible friendships with those who are deaf or HOH, particularly in the Maryland area.
I am a speaking person who happens to be in a wheelchair from an unfortunate accident which left me paralyzed. I am truly blessed in life and have been learning ASL for about 4 years or so. I love it and would like to be a part of the deaf culture and community as much as possible. I've only taken ASL 1 and 2.
ASL 2 twice. It was not in a college environment, but I try to meet with a group once a month to practice, eat and socialize. I am a people person and want to be loved and to show love. As I mentioned I am truly blessed to have a great career in Information Technology for over 30 years, live independently and want to share with others love and respect. My girlfriend does not know sign language, just some basics, but I hope to help her learn more.
Hope to hear back from someone in the area of Severn/Glen Burnie, Annapolis, Pasadena, Arnold or Severna Park Maryland. Baltimore area as well.
Regards,
Paul H.
PS My goal is reach out to youth who are troubled by this current world we live in

Back