2011 Oticon Agil Pro vs 2015 Nera 2 Pro Ti

Salvis

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using a Oticon Agil Pro since 2011 and for certain reasons I'm thinking about buying new headphones and, as always, I have some questions.

You think that the new Nera 2 Pro Ti are superior in performance to the Agil Pro of 2011?

If I change my Agile Pro for the new Nera 2 Pro, you think to be improved or, by contrast, will be worse sensations?

I think that while Nera 2 Pro are of a lower range, improved performance compared to the top models of 2011 make that, today are better hearing aids, do you think the same ?.

Thank you.

Greetings.

Hi,

It seems nobody answers my questions.

Perhaps it is that I have not explained well, the truth is that my English is not as good as it should. I'm from Barcelona, in Catalonia and English is not my usual language.

My question was, What hearing aid do you think is better, the new Oticon Nera 2 Pro ti or 2011 Oticon Agil Pro?.

I currently use a 2011 Agil Pro, so do you think that my feelings will improve with the new Nera 2 Pro ti ?.

Greetings and thanks.

Hi,

It seems nobody answers my questions.

Perhaps it is that I have not explained well, the truth is that my English is not as good as it should. I'm from Barcelona, in Catalonia and English is not my usual language.

My question was, What hearing aid do you think is better, the new Oticon Nera 2 Pro ti or 2011 Oticon Agil Pro?.

I currently use a 2011 Agil Pro, so do you think that my feelings will improve with the new Nera 2 Pro ti ?.

Greetings and thanks.

No one can really answer your question because one HA might be better for one person and another better for someone else. Not sure how it works in Spain, but in the US you can do a 30-60 day trial before you have to pay for your HA's. You could try each of them and see which works better for you if that is an option there.

No one can really answer your question because one HA might be better for one person and another better for someone else. Not sure how it works in Spain, but in the US you can do a 30-60 day trial before you have to pay for your HA's. You could try each of them and see which works better for you if that is an option there.

Thanks for the reply,

We agree, of course the same hearing aid can be better or worse depending on the person.

My question was more directed at the technical considerations of both instruments, their performance.

That is, in terms of performance, which hearing aid is best, the new Nera 2 Pro Ti or the 2011 Agil Pro?.

I see the new Nera 2 Pro have benefits that my Agil Pro don't have. So I think the new Nera are better than the old Agil Pro although Nera 2 Pro are located in a lower range, are you agree?.

Greetings.

go with the Nera, I have one and love mine *my left side is a regular Nera but might be thinking of getting Nera 2 for my right side*

go with the Nera, I have one and love mine *my left side is a regular Nera but might be thinking of getting Nera 2 for my right side*

Thank you,

Tomorrow afternoon just handed me my two new Nera 2 Pro Ti with streamer pro and ConnectLine for TV. The chosen color is silver gray.

As soon as I have thoroughly tested I will post my impressions.

Greetings.

Thank you,

Tomorrow afternoon just handed me my two new Nera 2 Pro Ti with streamer pro and ConnectLine for TV. The chosen color is silver gray.

As soon as I have thoroughly tested I will post my impressions.

Greetings.

awesome!!!! I might get one like yours this summer (?) for the right side *same color as my left*

Back