Adult Swim

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello!!! Do you watch any programs on Adult Swim (AS)?

For me, of course, I watch AS very often because I love Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill, Cleveland Show and Bob's Burgers, also more mature-orientated like Superjail, Aqua Teen and Space Ghost.

AS isn't suitable for children but shows that rated as TV-MA isn't on until after 11 pm (central time) but could earlier as 9:00 pm on weekend.

I found Directv and Dish classified Boomerang as higher tier that cost extra per month, but Boomerang is great alternative for children when CN went offline as AS sign in.

I stopped watching one show cause it has sick jokes

Well, AS is adult-orientated block so it is expect for you to see many sick jokes.

Go watch Disney XD if you are not comfortable with AS. :aw:

that's weird. i dont know what is cn ... i have no experience with directv and dishtv.

that's weird. i dont know what is cn ... i have no experience with directv and dishtv.

CN = Cartoon Network (6:00 am to 8:00 pm ET)

Dish and Directv put Boomerang on higher tier package (Ultimate) but Disney, XD, Junior (former Playhouse), CN, Nick are on lower tier package. Cable companies put Boomerang on same tier as all family friendly channel.

Directv did classified Disney Junior as higher tier package but move to lower tier after many parents complained and threaten with cancel the service if Directv didn't change, even Disney forced Directv to put in lower tier package as well.

boomerang should be lower tier cuz it is friendly channel. Adult swim channel is not friendly channel.

boomerang should be lower tier cuz it is friendly channel. Adult swim channel is not friendly channel.

AS is part of CN channel but just night block.

Nick has Nick at Nite block that is for adult demographic.

I think the FCC should regulate it. Adult Swim should be on HBO or Showtime

I think the FCC should regulate it. Adult Swim should be on HBO or Showtime

No, FCC only regulate on public broadcasting like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and CW.

Adult Swim is part of cable so it is not subjecting to regulation, also protected under First Amendment.

Not like Adult Swim? Don't watch them at all, period.

You told me that you are republican so is it okay for government to regulate, that's bunch of hypocritical on your side. It is just like me wants to take Fox News away from you.

Keep FCC hand out of cable, period.

i'm agree. but boomerang shouldn't be at high tier.

Unfortunately, it is market that where Directv and Dish wants customers to buy higher tier.

Most cable, exception of Bright House don't carry Boomerang.

Well, AS is adult-orientated block so it is expect for you to see many sick jokes.

Go watch Disney XD if you are not comfortable with AS. :aw:

or I may suggest Disney Junior or Nick Jr. :rofl:

No, FCC only regulate on public broadcasting like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and CW.

Adult Swim is part of cable so it is not subjecting to regulation, also protected under First Amendment.

Not like Adult Swim? Don't watch them at all, period.

You told me that you are republican so is it okay for government to regulate, that's bunch of hypocritical on your side. It is just like me wants to take Fox News away from you.

Keep FCC hand out of cable, period.

Then why Howard Stern was fined by the FCC for saying body parts on the air? But when Dr Phil says the p word the FCC looked the other way

Then why Howard Stern was fined by the FCC for saying body parts on the air? But when Dr Phil says the p word the FCC looked the other way

because air is heavily regulated but cable is not.

Back