Chicago Blackhawks game.

Adriannaa

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the hawks game right now? Let me just say what a disappointment! 3-0 ducks in the first period. Come on hawks!

Sweet. Another sports fanatic. Wait. I don't watch hockey. Boo. :D

Yeah, I don't really watch soccer..However I used to play it back in elementary school. Haha

I'm sure they'll push Ducks to 7 games and lose just like they did to Kings last year.

Now that's an optimistic outlook! However, the Ducks and Kings have similar teams since they were built to compete with each other and claim So Cal supremacy. Hawks have a lot of talent, but the Ducks are huge and they are using their size to wear them down.

I'm trying this hockey thing. Tampa is up 1 to 0 early. :D

I love hockey but my team isn't in the playoffs. :( So I'm neutral for who wins the cup. Good luck to both teams!

I love hockey but my team isn't in the playoffs. :( So I'm neutral for who wins the cup. Good luck to both teams!

Yeah, you are not the only one as my hockey teams were not in the playoffs, either.

My first hockey team would be Toronto Maple Leafs and the second hockey team would be Ottawa Senators. Third, not my favorite, but I used to lived in Minnesota. In the old days long time ago, there used to be old hockey team was "Northern Stars" but was moved up to Manitoba. Now Minnesota have a new hockey team call Minnesota Wild. I don't like the name very well. So none of them were in the playoffs.

Chicago Blackhawks won the game. So I am not watching it. :(

Back