Gallaudet U

Dorm 5 have already had named carlin but we still called dorm 5 during our time.

Yes, I did. There was one special 2 bedroom that was reserved for the Head Senior in those days. I stayed in there for one year as my friend was the Head Senior......

P.S. I lived in the following dorms in this order: College Hall, Ely, and Krug....

Yike, I'm currently taking class at Ely and it is really old building - all pipes on ceiling and it used to be shower room. I noticed that stairs in Ely smell really bad.

I remember about Krug and Cogswell used to be underage freshmen but not since 2009 when they zoned to Benson Hall.

Today, Krug/West Ballard house upperclassmen and graduate (including PhD who submitted housing application after deadline) but 3rd floor house students who have to move due to separation because violation of code of student conduct.

ahhhh right........
I thought they change cogswell due to murder?
yes they decided to change Cogswell AND Krug because of the murder- I guess they wanted to lessen the association between the two?

As for Dorm 5--> Carlin Hall, it says it was erected in 1979... I'm not sure when they officially named it Carlin Hall but by the time I got there in 1983 people were STILL calling it Dorm 5 socially but on paper it was Carlin Hall.

I remember hanging out in the dorm room with my friends where Erik Plunkett got killed. Little bit creepy!

Damn...that dorms cursed...i saw strange things in those halls....i wonder what was there before.cosgwell..
Creepy indeed...

Yes, I did. There was one special 2 bedroom that was reserved for the Head Senior in those days. I stayed in there for one year as my friend was the Head Senior......

P.S. I lived in the following dorms in this order: College Hall, Ely, and Krug....

Where were cafeteria building at Gally that you ate in 1960s?

Was food tastes great? :lol:

Where were cafeteria building at Gally that you ate in 1960s?

Was food tastes great? :lol:

Our cafeteria was in the Student Union Lounge (SUL)...that was near Ely. As for the food, we lived! :lol: I remember we complained a lot about the food...much different from today from what I saw/ate last summer....

Our cafeteria was in the Student Union Lounge (SUL)...that was near Ely. As for the food, we lived! :lol: I remember we complained a lot about the food...much different from today from what I saw/ate last summer....

Oh wow, we still complained a lot about food but I think it is probably better and more choice than 1960s but food quality isn't good as homemade food.

Back