Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe

Crazed Hearie

Reaction score
The very best novel I have read so far this year (2015) is one titled Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe (African author):

Things Fall Apart tells two overlapping, intertwining stories, both of which center around Okonkwo, a “strong man” of an Ibo village in Nigeria. The first of these stories traces Okonkwo's fall from grace with the tribal world in which he lives, and in its classical purity of line and economical beauty it provides us with a powerful fable about the immemorial conflict between the individual and society.

things_fall_apart.large.jpg

:cool2:

_

Ah because I could not find my very old account. Ever since I got a new computer all was lost. I did a search but could not find it. Oh well...I guess I'll stick with the new one. Darn!

Ah because I could not find my very old account. Ever since I got a new computer all was lost. I did a search but could not find it. Oh well...I guess I'll stick with the new one. Darn!
Your computer has nothing to do with your account. Your account isn't resting in a computer; it's web based. You can access it from any device. Or do you mean that you lost/forgot your password?

Isn't this like the third time you've changed your account? Maybe you need to write down your account information and store it in a safe place.

Your computer has nothing to do with your account. Your account isn't resting in a computer; it's web based. You can access it from any device. Or do you mean that you lost/forgot your password?

Isn't this like the third time you've changed your account? Maybe you need to write down your account information and store it in a safe place.

No, I do not think that I ever changed my account. I'm keeping this current account if it is not a problem. Cool?

Your old account is AquaBlue... if you forgotten your password, go to this link:

http://www.alldeaf.com/login.php?do=lostpw

Or PM Alex directly to have him fix/restore your old account, otherwise multiple account violates the rules here.

No, I do not think that I ever changed my account. I'm keeping this current account if it is not a problem. Cool?

Back