Airbus crashes in French Alps; 150 dead

Should bring urine bottle for use if needing to pee. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I thought there would be a small bathroom in the cockpit by now. I remeber when planes were hijacked in the 60's , having to leaving the cockpit does put the plane at risk of being taking over by someone that want to do harm.

I thought there would be a small bathroom in the cockpit by now. I remeber when planes were hijacked in the 60's , having to leaving the cockpit does put the plane at risk of being taking over by someone that want to do harm.
Some of the newer, larger planes do but most of them are too small to fit in a bathroom.

It just seems weird to me that hijacking a plane seems so common these days. Do the pilots train with the intent of doing this one day? Or do they suddenly just lose their minds and decide to take innocent people down with them? Any thoughts?

The terrorists that flew the planes into the twins tower learned how to fly for only one reason to kills innocent people .

You have to be mentally stable to fly a commercial plane ,but a person can hide this like this co pilot did . I don't think we'll never know if he was planning to do this from day one or if he just snapped and unfortunately no one notice it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Commercial-Pilot

indeed. Its not the first time someone has crashed a plane for suicide. nor would it be the first time companies with allot to lose immidietely blamed it on suicide.(google is your is friend), later to be shown it wasnt.
I think we can.agree this was a tragedY.
If it was a pilot, who for no reason.decided.to.take 149 people with him,by taking.over the plane and rather then.nose.dive it, programe the computer to.descend at a controled pace...its telling
We really have no way to know, when and who will be the next.guy to snap.
Rip to the victims...

The co-pilot's girlfriend said that he had threatened to do something horrific so he would be remembered, and he was acting weird. Why didn't she report him to the airline?! She was a flight attendant, so she knew it was serious. :mad:

many people have serious mental illness even untreated they don't take over 100 souls with them.
should be air marshalls on all fights incogneto

The co-pilot's girlfriend said that he had threatened to do something horrific so he would be remembered, and he was acting weird. Why didn't she report him to the airline?! She was a flight attendant, so she knew it was serious. :mad:

:mad: too ! She withheld this info that would had saved people lives she is as guilty as him! The pilot doctor had written a letter saying he was not fit to day on that day.

Don't worry about flying. Would you avoid driving if you heard about a fatal car crash in your town?

don't drive and maybe I would avoid the place it happens..not far from me on way to city road called Barnaby bends it freaks me out if in car on that road surpposed have most accidents in county.
I not good traveller these days and I proberly will fly soon but not my favourite way

It took 8 minutes to descend.....damn.....what a nightmare.
what illness.exsctly did this guy hAve? depression? Which doctor diognosed if? What was his take, trestment., all im finding resding articles is"deprssion", o "unidentifed illness" and "riped up sick note". All this says nothing..we need.details. Either the sre not telling or.the. Are full of it.
We havE, an ex girlfriend, who doesnf seem.bright as she admits of being told his ides and does notthing....im inclined to believe her, given how incriminating that i.,
If anyone can.find details doctors, diognosis, treatments, great...
Or its hot air...for. the entire descent.his breathing didnt change. im having a haed time figuring that out. if they knew this giy waa cracking and let him fky...allot of people stand to losse, a doctor declared him unfit to work, yet didnt actually inform the Airline? Thats criminal, what a mess

The unidentified illness seems to have to do with his eyes/vision which would have made him unfit to fly. Guess he loved flying so much that the idea that he wouldn't be able to anymore made him crack.

Why not idintify the illness? What illness exactly? Which doctor? if i had an illness.that prevented me from driving, and a doctor pegged me unfit to drive, here anyway, (ontario), before im even told, the ministry already has me revoked, via.fax so on. with a pilot. You would think there would.be a conparible level of control, and lets face it, if this doctor made.the company or aware, it would be rather easy to prevent him to fly. Unlke a driver who can ignore the.orde. anD drive until caught. You cant just walk on the plane and fly...there are all sorts of controls....i guess not....scary...

Lufthansa said it will introduce new rules requiring two crew members to be in the cockpit at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf
This. It will become mandatory to all airlines after learning this incident.

This. It will become mandatory to all airlines after learning this incident.

Right. In the U.S., FAA requires two crew members to be present at all times. If a pilot needs to leave the cockpit for any reason, such as going to the toilet, they must first call a member of the cabin crew into the cockpit, who will remain on the flight deck until the pilot returns.

Australia follows rules about it. http://www.smh.com.au/business/avia...g-on-two-in-cockpit-rule-20150327-1m99h3.html

I wonder why did the doctor not report the mental issue to the airline? I would understand remaining confidential if he was doing something menial like filing papers but not flying an airplane.

I wonder why did the doctor not report the mental issue to the airline? I would understand remaining confidential if he was doing something menial like filing papers but not flying an airplane.

Andrea Lubitz was suffering from a "psychosomatic" illness, and police found numerous prescription medications in searches of his home, local media reported Sunday.

Back