How are you feeling today? Part II

Awww... well Angel, I don't know about you, but a nice warm bath, with a good book, and some chocolate always makes me feel a little better.

I hope you'll find something to lift your spirits. I'm sure your son wouldn't want to see you down, so here's a hug! (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Me, pretty good. Dog, not so much. She broke a toe. Was bleeding pretty bad. We were at parents in law's house to feed the horse, dog, and cat while the parents are on vacation.

greed and stupidity sad..i was talking to lady in hospital ground who been bitten by dog just pup she was trying stop two dogs fighting it pure accident but she had dog put down.greed
greed stupidity my fault over eaten

not well doc say my bp70/15 and may have sleep no visiting mother today

not well doc say my bp70/15 and may have sleep no visiting mother today

Yikes, Caz, how could you even stay upright with a b/p that low? I have high b/p. I'll send you some of my high pressure traded for some of your lows! :lol: Do take care.

:shock: I hope you and your mother feel better soon!!

thank you
my mother went from dying at weekend I had to come home I stayed with her until 1am I thought few hours left to her Today she out of bed reading hospital menue.doctor thinks she live another 5years going by her health today which make her 105 she got constitution of an ox wish it gentic

Had two root canals this morning, novicaine just now wearing off and OUCH!!

Caz, sorry you are not feeling well. Dealing with aging parents can be very stressful. Remember you have to take care of yourself first so that you will be able to be there for them when needed.

Feeling sick. Got it from my husband (who's still sick.. bah). Hoping you all are in excellent health tonight/today! :)

Back