Hey :)

Geena520

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi:wave:, I'm 18 and I was born with moderate bilateral hearing loss. I taught myself ASL when I was younger and I'm currently taking more ASL classes in college. If anyone wants to chat that would be awesome always looking to meet new friends!

Hi

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi:wave:, I'm 18 and I was born with moderate bilateral hearing loss. I taught myself ASL when I was younger and I'm currently taking more ASL classes in college. If anyone wants to chat that would be awesome always looking to meet new friends!

Where do you live?? I'm looking for some lore new friends as well too

Hi Welcome to Alldeaf!! :) I'm 13 and learning ASL :) I sent you a friend request pm If you ever want to talk :)

Back