Feeling sad been having seizures all day..

Hey this may be a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask, but does marijuana help with seizures? It seems to be a miracle drug for me in helping with my odd symptoms, I wonder if it works for seizures too. Anyone have any insight?

illegal drugs. it is forbidden. you can do work marijuana help for medication..

not good for you it is very seriously doctor told me no alcholoc and no marijuana is everything period. they strictlly. (THL is very illegal) is very law because implentation. very seriously....

marjunina ius made of you relax because you laught smiles funny or made. it is very sleepy. it is very not good. you down and up alikes mood.. not good. alikes addictions smoking.

cause you have psychotic depend on wreck system conflict to medication not good. it is not good for addiction healthy drug.

I said high riskly drugs affect you.... it is not good you should be see doctor.

Smithr, I am seen by a doctor. In some cases, pending on what doctor you go to, they are open to medical marijuana use. I know that to a lot of people, the idea of using marijuana to help ones symptoms can be considered a bit taboo, but as with any "illegal drug," it becomes legal if it helps the individual in need.

Though I use marijuana to treat some of my symptoms, I am still a firm believer in knowing as with any drug... It has it's time and place. There are different strains of marijuana... some that will give you a body high, as you described above, and then others that primarily focus on other things.

As for the addictive part of it, for most people marijuana is not addictive unless the person has an extremely addictive personality, in which case they can become addicted to anything, be it food, video games, or other substances. I only use it roughly about twice a month, when my headaches become unbearable. Otherwise if I can stand the pain I'm in, I tend to avoid it, due to the negative connotations.

Because of the severity of my headaches, regular headache medicine doesn't work for me. The only other option would to become a pill popper... pills like percocete and vicoden are highly addictive.

Marijuana is legal in the state of Washington, which is where I live. There are dispenseries everywhere and they treat the drug much like alcohol, you aren't supposed to drive with it and it isn't to be consumed on the streets, and if you appear blitzed out of your mind behind the wheel, there will be serious consequences.

So with that said, the main thing that I am trying to get across here is that it can be a miracle drug for some people, but it has it's time and place.

Still if anyone does not agree with anything I've posted here, I understand. For some it can be a hard pill to swallow, and me coming from a very strict background of no drugs or alcohol I had a tough decision to make because I do care about my image.

*sigh*

Smithr, I am seen by a doctor. In some cases, pending on what doctor you go to, they are open to medical marijuana use. I know that to a lot of people, the idea of using marijuana to help ones symptoms can be considered a bit taboo, but as with any "illegal drug," it becomes legal if it helps the individual in need.

Though I use marijuana to treat some of my symptoms, I am still a firm believer in knowing as with any drug... It has it's time and place. There are different strains of marijuana... some that will give you a body high, as you described above, and then others that primarily focus on other things.

As for the addictive part of it, for most people marijuana is not addictive unless the person has an extremely addictive personality, in which case they can become addicted to anything, be it food, video games, or other substances. I only use it roughly about twice a month, when my headaches become unbearable. Otherwise if I can stand the pain I'm in, I tend to avoid it, due to the negative connotations.

Because of the severity of my headaches, regular headache medicine doesn't work for me. The only other option would to become a pill popper... pills like percocete and vicoden are highly addictive.

Marijuana is legal in the state of Washington, which is where I live. There are dispenseries everywhere and they treat the drug much like alcohol, you aren't supposed to drive with it and it isn't to be consumed on the streets, and if you appear blitzed out of your mind behind the wheel, there will be serious consequences.

So with that said, the main thing that I am trying to get across here is that it can be a miracle drug for some people, but it has it's time and place.

Still if anyone does not agree with anything I've posted here, I understand. For some it can be a hard pill to swallow, and me coming from a very strict background of no drugs or alcohol I had a tough decision to make because I do care about my image.

*sigh*

I have friends drugs commit. It horribles my caregiving is very scary because he some suicide alikes heart attack on the bed. someone investiage room . it is sadly... Whom is hang out is very social do not fool vapour marjunina he is dying. on bed. I was very shocking. it is very seriously can why do conflict to medication wreck some marjuina. i do using experience perceptive study researcher. it is very not safetly. you can do control rid marjunina because instead straight things. I cannot do provide. seizure some possible relate marjunina is very riskly increase. not funny. it is seriously you have memory and complex on temporal lobel,conceteration,depend. alots of risk high. you want to again future.up to your choice life or better now modify you wise good decision way path.

I miss-read it, reading this and answering something on another site bad thing to do.
Have you had thymus gland removed bc some people find the MG get relief some in depth reason WHY.
the seziours I very emphatic with you get them myself cant advise each person treated differently but do seem not getting much sleep and rest with all that to contend with.
I wish you well and vent as much as you like many of us do

I haven't. Had thymus removed cuz I found it didn't cure many subjects of people so I chose not to my mg is up and down . Haven't been hospitalized for awhile so mg is well controlled now .

Other than what I just read, I know nothing about myasthenia gravis, so this could be completely contraindicated; have you considered or looked into the ketogenic diet to help manage the seizures?

I am not sure it would be safe to smoke when having seizures you could drop the joint and start a fire. If someone was with you then you could try it but you really have to be careful using marijuana with some meds as it could cause a bad reaction.
Vorsia was your guide dog also trained to alert you when you're going to get a seizure ? How are you feeling today , better I hope . Does eating certain
food cause you to get seizures? :hug:

Please get ur fact straighten!

Cannabis can be administerered in many ways, most medical cannabis is edible not just by smoking!

Lastly, please do show proof that pot smoker actually started fire from dropped joint... I have not heard even one case... only drunks do, amazed alcohol is dangerous, yet legal. Go figure!

Please get ur fact straighten!

Cannabis can be administerered in many ways, most medical cannabis is edible not just by smoking!

Lastly, please do show proof that pot smoker actually started fire from dropped joint... I have not heard even one case... only drunks do, amazed alcohol is dangerous, yet legal. Go figure!

Wrong ! knew guy and he got a night to smoke a cigarette and fell asleep in bed and started a fire . He was not drunk . I know there is more than one way to use pot , I was just she should be careful ! I started getting seizures after a horrible car accident and it was a good thing I was some people while smoking a joint b/c got a seizure and blacked out for 20 minutes ! So :nana: , this can and did happen !

Wrong ! knew guy and he got a night to smoke a cigarette and fell asleep in bed and started a fire . He was not drunk . I know there is more than one way to use pot , I was just she should be careful ! I started getting seizures after a horrible car accident and it was a good thing I was some people while smoking a joint b/c got a seizure and blacked out for 20 minutes ! So :nana: , this can and did happen !

Listen carefully, smoking cannabis is not right treatment for seizure! It has to be edible in order to treat seizure. there are thousands of chemical compounds in cannabis plant for various aliments. Again smoking is NOT the only way, it can be in pill form, inside in many food like brownies for instance. Edible cannabis works best for seizure. CBD (Cannabinoid) is what needed to treat seizure and it comes from Cannabis plant, different chemical than THC (Tetrahydrocannabinoid) which does nothing for seizures. In order to get THC, it has to be "Cooked" usually by smoking, or other heating process to convert from THCA to THC and it won't treat Seizure.

Please read the article, show me where this 2 years old Charlotte smoking cannabis?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/07/health/charlotte-child-medical-marijuana/

Someone I know had seizures....and the cause?...Taking too many prescription pills...as the EMT who came to help said.

Wow fire and this stuff but I don't like smoking anything I would try edibles if I had the chance they raised my Meds im not happy about . But now I can acually get online now that's the good part . Missed you all ..

Listen carefully, smoking cannabis is not right treatment for seizure! It has to be edible in order to treat seizure. there are thousands of chemical compounds in cannabis plant for various aliments. Again smoking is NOT the only way, it can be in pill form, inside in many food like brownies for instance. Edible cannabis works best for seizure. CBD (Cannabinoid) is what needed to treat seizure and it comes from Cannabis plant, different chemical than THC (Tetrahydrocannabinoid) which does nothing for seizures. In order to get THC, it has to be "Cooked" usually by smoking, or other heating process to convert from THCA to THC and it won't treat Seizure.

Please read the article, show me where this 2 years old Charlotte smoking cannabis?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/07/health/charlotte-child-medical-marijuana/

I was not smoking pot to help my seizures , I was smoking to relax and I had no idea I would going to be getting seizures from my car accident !
I never had seizures my whole like , I was getting them from head trauma
I would not smoked pot if I knew was going to be getting seizures . :roll:

The effect on each person from ANY kind of drugs, you name it... varies from one to others. Not all get the same effect, same goes to the recreational, not everybody enjoys drink booze, I don't enjoy alcohol much and it is not thing for me BUT to others they drink them as if they were plain tap water (Yikes!).

Pot does NOT help everybody on every cases, just like pharmacy drugs too. There are legal drugs I took it, it helps BUT I hate the their effect so I decided not to take it EVEN though they remove the pain i have... completely! These legal drugs have serious side effects, much worse than weeds.

It won't hurt try something like cannabis, who knows it might work wonder or not. I don't believe government own version of myth over reefer madness AT ALL.

I was not smoking pot to help my seizures , I was smoking to relax and I had no idea I would going to be getting seizures from my car accident !
I never had seizures my whole like , I was getting them from head trauma
I would not smoked pot if I knew was going to be getting seizures . :roll:

The effect on each person from ANY kind of drugs, you name it... varies from one to others. Not all get the same effect, same goes to the recreational, not everybody enjoys drink booze, I don't enjoy alcohol much and it is not thing for me BUT to others they drink them as if they were plain tap water (Yikes!).

Pot does NOT help everybody on every cases, just like pharmacy drugs too. There are legal drugs I took it, it helps BUT I hate the their effect so I decided not to take it EVEN though they remove the pain i have... completely! These legal drugs have serious side effects, much worse than weeds.

It won't hurt try something like cannabis, who knows it might work wonder or not. I don't believe government own version of myth over reefer madness AT ALL.

I am not going to waste my time getting into a debate with you about everything . So you can save your breath or in this case your fingers .

Oh I didn't know it was a debate.

Let me ask you a really dumb question... Can one start a fire by eating a cannabis infused brownies when get in seizures?

I am not going to waste my time getting into a debate with you about everything . So you can save your breath or in this case your fingers .

Well it's true cannabis OIL helps with severe seizures, it is proven anecdotically more and more . Just a few days ago there were local TV news including interview with the mother of this toddler girl, and how cannabis oil greatly reduced the number of seizures she experienced daily and improved her condition generally, i.e. she started speaking for the first time and showed indisputable signs she is aware what is being said to her, and what's going on around her.

read here:
“Within 20 minutes of administering it the first time, she stopped her seizures completely. She had six seizures earlier as I said goodbye to her, it was so hard to watch,” said grandmother Elaine Nuessler.

Kyla Williams seizures helped by cannabis oil

In Tennessee, legalization of cannabis oil for epilepsy treatment is well on its way:

Cannabis oil used for medical purposes is on course to become legal in Tennessee after a bill passed on Monday evening aimed mainly at helping children with uncontrollable seizures.

Legislators in the state house of representatives and senate unanimously passed a bill allowing limited use of the substance and the legislation now awaits approval from the Republican governor, Bill Haslam.

Parents of young children with severe epilepsy and similar conditions that cause them to have multiple seizures almost daily hugged and wept as the bill was passed.

It allows restricted use of cannabis oil on doctor’s orders, extracted and processed to remove almost all of the psychoactive ingredient, THC, that normally produces the “high” associated with the drug.

Legalize C O for epilepsy treatment for children

Nothing to pooh-pooh at or ridicule. this is not as simple as black and white.

Fuzzy

Vorsia...

So how are you doing, Vorsia, nowadays, I hope much better?
and seeying how the thread got a bit derailed onto the cannabis oil subject,
I was wondering if you thought of trying this stuff?
In my opinion, it does sound quite promising for seizures, but I would talk to my doctor first and then do it with dr supervision, meaning I would want to be prepared like get ER numbers, prepare a list of all medications I take, health conditions I have, keep it all handy in case and what not.

Good luck and feel better, sweetie :)

Fuzzy

Back