Feeling sad been having seizures all day..

Vorsia

Reaction score
Vent alert ..
Sorry I need to vent just need to get this out some of you know me I'm sure I been having seizures from last night .. And feeling weak do to myasthenia Gravis I'm not well I worry about my kids and guide dog I just hate bad day I wish I could always have good day try to take a nap . But my mind keeps thinking about my life . All this changing that has token place so sorry if I'm complaining but I can't hold it in also dealing with hip pain and needing hip replacements ..
Thanks for letting me vent ..

Vent away. No need to apologize. :hug:

Thank you it's just really hard one day I don't have to be sick or worry ..

Ahhh Sweet Vorsia, I'm so sorry you're having a difficult day. You can vent all you want because we all love you. Seizures are horrible, I have them too. It's been a really long time for me but I do know how terrible they make you feel. I hope there is someone who can come help you out until you feel better. You're such a sweet, strong person and this too shall pass.

Sending prayers your way.

Last edited:
Love you too angel I have three so far they was under control now not sure what's going in from night they I'm taking keppra 2000 mg . I'm really tired and weak I'm mostly
Should go back to sleep as I'm wiped out .

So sorry you are having a bad time with your health right now, sure hope things go better and very soon. We are all concerned about you. :hug:

My heart goes out to you...sending healing thoughts your way!!!

you have such a great kids, shows how a fantastic mother you are! hats off to you, and high five on job well done, Miss Vorsia!

I am sorry to hear you are not well. I hope it's just a spell ;) that will pass as quickly as it came. to not return, ever.

HUGS!!!

Fuzzy

I am feeling better thank you all for prayers and positive vibes . You are all awesome we are family not just a plain old group of people you mean a lot to Me and yes my son Andrew is awesome he helps a lot .. Smile .

May I suggest if you don't mind? Try hemp CBD oil. They are well known for helping control seizures. They are legal in all states.

Hey this may be a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask, but does marijuana help with seizures? It seems to be a miracle drug for me in helping with my odd symptoms, I wonder if it works for seizures too. Anyone have any insight?

Hey this may be a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask, but does marijuana help with seizures? It seems to be a miracle drug for me in helping with my odd symptoms, I wonder if it works for seizures too. Anyone have any insight?

I am not sure it would be safe to smoke when having seizures you could drop the joint and start a fire. If someone was with you then you could try it but you really have to be careful using marijuana with some meds as it could cause a bad reaction.
Vorsia was your guide dog also trained to alert you when you're going to get a seizure ? How are you feeling today , better I hope . Does eating certain
food cause you to get seizures? :hug:

I'm sorry you had sezuire,vorisa

I had history Sezuire when I was 12 years old I'm went to neurology makes sure im ok and also eeg also kept brain waves but I do get sleep study often..I do taking medicine mostly sometime miss I'm taking medicine to work I won't forgot all the times..

My childhood friend Monique died from airport in 1995 and who fault is?!? Her mom and sister I'm felt guilty how she died from Sezuire im wishes she was here but she gone for 20 years but she do taking medicine mostly sometime miss their routine medicine..she died at 13 years old I didn't going her funeral due long travel between Olathe,ks to liberal,ks is more hours like 20-24 hours

Wow Sara so sorry I'm feeling better thank god thank you everyone love you all I do eat hemp seeds not sure how they are working I have been eating them for about two years now ..I thinks it's working .

Whatdidyousay no harpo doesn't help with my seizures but some how blocks me when I'm going to have one he helps me no fall .

some people find weed helps seizures I not one of them it made mine worse..if you doing that I would not smoke it I use it in fat soluble substance even then be careful bc can be stronger...if you finding weed do help then tell dr and he may prescribe something that got same chemicals with less harm.
weed will lower blood pressure and that something with your problems you don't need

Back