WATCH: Crazy Lady on Meth at Walmart — DON’T Do Drugs

rockin'robin

Reaction score
The above video was shot by a dad as he and his toddler were picking up some items at Walmart. Thanks to the shopper’s trusty Smartphone we have the opportunity to see firsthand why never to give drugs a try.

While we find this video strangely entertaining (and very sad), we’re not quite sure it was a good idea for a father carting a toddler to follow the meth user around.

http://firsttoknow.com/crazy-woman-on-meth-at-walmart/?utm_source=facebookpage

I agree with what this person said below. I was thinking that too how does the guy she was on drugs. She could of been having an anxiety attack . And the guy could realize even is she was on drug it was wrong to post this on line saying woman on drugs. Shame on that guy!

" Poor lady. Did it occur to him that she may not be totally spun? She could also be right in the middle of a manic episode of some kind. He's just assuming. Kind of a dick move on his part. :("

Disagree (about whether the Lady was on Meth or not)...this is how Meth addicts act....And most crack addicts act this way, too...and skinny (not eating).

As for the toddler...seems he was facing his Dad in the cart...so perhaps he didn't see how the Lady was acting...and the man kept his distance so he could video this.

I would have said something about it to the Manager. It's bad enough to have to deal with all the crowds and the profane language they use...then having to shop with Druggies!...Pot Heads :giggle: are usually very slow, it gets aggravating, but they sure don't act like Meth Heads! (thank God!)

No wonder she's skinny. Maybe I should use meth to see my abs get six packs in less than 24 hours.

LOL It can be due to any number of things, even alcohol. Cocktails made with Red Bull, Sparx, ephedra, etc made me jovial in college. :D

i hang around with methheads all day, every day,,,,,they're not monsters, its the drugs thats makes them grow fangs and get ugly, its an ugly drug,,,,,..but they claims it makes life really interesting they think they're smarter when on meth...again its the drugs.....when have more and more or higher dose and get more out of it.....you're REALLY out of it, like LSD doesn't even affect at all.....it's a crazy drug, and a bloody dangerous one at that....
but watching this video, i kind of think she's a bit out of it....or acting...but yeah she's stuck in the 'musical film' scenario and acting it out....well...there's an apparent line between reality and fantasy thats been blurred due to the the drug....hardly surprising...and well if it was a Stranger with camera , yep she'd mght have spun out crazy -depending on moods and thoughts processes she's having at the time....)and personality-- its like drunks can be freindly , horny or aggressive and argumentive...

I agree with what this person said below. I was thinking that too how does the guy she was on drugs. She could of been having an anxiety attack . And the guy could realize even is she was on drug it was wrong to post this on line saying woman on drugs. Shame on that guy!

" Poor lady. Did it occur to him that she may not be totally spun? She could also be right in the middle of a manic episode of some kind. He's just assuming. Kind of a dick move on his part. :("

if she was having an anxiety attack she wouldn't be um dancing?:hmm:

I'm just wondering why someone did a post on it now. That video is ooooold in Internet age. I saw it 2?3? Years ago.

she looked like erratic shopper in a hurry.If he standing there doing video when I trying shop in a hurry I been less polite

Back