kiearria

Reaction score
Hi, I hope to not offend anyone but I'm a hearer. I am on this sight because I would love to learn ASL and I would love to have some friends here. I am 18 and I am a lesbian . I don't mind, texting, skyping, facetiming, oovoo etc :)

Hey sup im hearing too if u don't mind practicing with another hearer I got skype oovoo and glide pm me ya info

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm hearing too, learning Sign Language. Try the website Lifeprint. Com best ask learning sight and free#

Hi, I hope to not offend anyone but I'm a hearer. I am on this sight because I would love to learn ASL and I would love to have some friends here. I am 18 and I am a lesbian . I don't mind, texting, skyping, facetiming, oovoo etc :)
Kiearria: I was HH but now can't hear. I'm not sure why you were concerned about offending anyone. You're fine and your photo is nice - you have a bit of a glow from it (you just look happy).

Just a suggestion that's relatively cheap. Going online is fine to learn ASL and you may want to consider taking a short class in it. We went to a local technical school for some sign-language classes. I will be going out of my comfort zone in January and will show my niece some signs to teach her baby. But, I'll have my hearing partner by my side while I use skype or aim.

Welcome to the forum. I can't volunteer for any of the things you mentioned but I've seen requests from other people here for exactly what you want.

Take care.

Back