What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How frigging lucky a driver just was. Almost got hit by a train, but stopped just short of the tracks. Too bad there's not a warning system in place here.

There was horrible auto accident and the people dog is now missing and no one know if the poor dog was hurt or not. :(

How amazed I am..... I walked ALL THE WAY from Ogilive to Navy Pier. That was FUN, but quite a LONG walk.

That I want to make pumpkin spice cookies for work tomorrow. I have the stuff ready now just need to make them. Just tired from work so I have to work up my motivation.

That I have a great mother in law. We went to celebrate Christmas at her house today, and when doing gift exchange, she told us she thought really long and hard about what we all might like, and she really hoped we would appreciate her shopping effort on our behalf.

Then she gave everyone an envelope of cash. :lol:

Thinking I need to hide the Christmas cookie tins...from ME. :lol:

Thinking that walking 10+ miles, AND getting lost, plus ending up 5-6 miles where I started from is NEVER gonna happen ever again. This was FUN.

Thinking this has to be one of the worst flu seasons around here.

That I want to make pumpkin spice cookies for work tomorrow. I have the stuff ready now just need to make them. Just tired from work so I have to work up my motivation.

If you like that type thing and are into candles there's a couple by Yankee Candle that are pretty good ... apple pumpkin is suppose to be good ... and its been discontinued but frosted pumpkin is good too I still have some of it ... you can find the tarts and votive candles pretty cheap but the jar candles, especially the large 22oz, have gotten pricey.

If you like that type thing and are into candles there's a couple by Yankee Candle that are pretty good ... apple pumpkin is suppose to be good ... and its been discontinued but frosted pumpkin is good too I still have some of it ... you can find the tarts and votive candles pretty cheap but the jar candles, especially the large 22oz, have gotten pricey.

Thanks. I do like those kinds of candles. I have a bunch at home. I am making these cookies for my boss as it is her birthday.

Thinking I will need to wipe down my doggie's coat with moist wipes to get the grass pollen off her coat before bedtime...my nose itched all night long, and to top it off, my kitty slept on my bed also, snuggled up to my doggie..... I'm so sleepy, been up since 4:30AM. took my allergy meds and nasal spray...

LOL:lol:...sort of walking around ur elbow to get to ur arse!....

Well, put it this way-- I learned a lot of new stuff that I didn't even KNOW existed here. I'll have to go back next spring to take a better look at those.

thinking about if its all true that jeter bought the house here about 40 minues away from my home. :D that area is very popular.

Woke up to find my youngest daughter had gone to talk to her boyfriend that she just broke up with yesterday. She has a lot of her stuff here spread out all over my living room. I'm hoping hoping hoping she sticks to her decision and moves home. First boyfriend though and they have been living and working with each other for two years. She is so talented and can get a job anywhere that pays great. She has a beautiful guest room here she can stay in for free and an abundance of love and support from all of us. With him, she gets no pay for working at his dads company, they are totally broke and he does not like the idea of her finishing up her final semester at UC Davis. He also does not support her going out and getting a paying job. I am so proud of her for making this big change and I'm praying that she sticks to the plan. I also told her that IF he get's hisself together they can always get back together in the future. (silently praying that does not happen though)

Woke up to find my youngest daughter had gone to talk to her boyfriend that she just broke up with yesterday. She has a lot of her stuff here spread out all over my living room. I'm hoping hoping hoping she sticks to her decision and moves home. First boyfriend though and they have been living and working with each other for two years. She is so talented and can get a job anywhere that pays great. She has a beautiful guest room here she can stay in for free and an abundance of love and support from all of us. With him, she gets no pay for working at his dads company, they are totally broke and he does not like the idea of her finishing up her final semester at UC Davis. He also does not support her going out and getting a paying job. I am so proud of her for making this big change and I'm praying that she sticks to the plan. I also told her that IF he get's hisself together they can always get back together in the future. (silently praying that does not happen though)

The b/f sound controlling if he is against your daughter getting job , that is the first thing a guy does to try and control 'his' woman made her depend on him for money. I hope you get your wish.

The b/f sound controlling if he is against your daughter getting job , that is the first thing a guy does to try and control 'his' woman made her depend on him for money. I hope you get your wish.

Oh believe me, my oldest daughter and I have gone over all of this with her numerous times. I explained to my youngest daughter that she is experiencing a form of abuse. She has no friends, never goes anywhere, did not finish her very last semester in college, he is NOT romantic at all, which she desperately wants and needs, plus her six month, unpaid internship has turned into two years of very hard unpaid work. I'm waiting to hear from her and praying she just comes back home and stays here until she can get a good job etc.

Oh believe me, my oldest daughter and I have gone over all of this with her numerous times. I explained to my youngest daughter that she is experiencing a form of abuse. She has no friends, never goes anywhere, did not finish her very last semester in college, he is NOT romantic at all, which she desperately wants and needs, plus her six month, unpaid internship has turned into two years of very hard unpaid work. I'm waiting to hear from her and praying she just comes back home and stays here until she can get a good job etc.

Yeah the longer a woman stay in an abusive relationship the harder it can be to get out of it.

Prayers that she comes back home too! This isn't going to be easy for her so try to understand if there is some going back and forth. I think she will eventually make the right decision. This is going to be hard on you. Been there done that, all worked out in the end. So proud of my daughter today.

Last edited:
Thinking of Commissioner Selig's retirement in 36 days..... well deserved, and well worth it. He will be missed. I just hope Rob Manfred is up to the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back