Anyone here plays video games?

Anonnat

Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

I was wondering if there are anyone here plays video games?

What is your favorite video game/franchise?
Any online games?

I like RPGS, adventure, puzzle and music games. I played Zelda, Final Fantasy, Tales of Series, Kingdom hearts and such. I am mostly into online games now and used to play World of Warcraft.

I haven't had time to play much games though.

Up until a couple years ago, I was pretty into video games

I was ALWAYS a fan of Mario. Super Mario Bros 3 is still my all time favorite video game (though I do love Goldeneye and Smash Bros soooo much). I, of course, love Zelda as well...I'm not into online games at all. I"m kind of old school, when I play. I want to be sitting in my living room with a controller in my hand and my opponent sitting right next to me

I do! on my PS3
71vXS9ucG3L._SX425_.jpg

I have a ps3 i always play GTA ONLINE with the crew, it is amazing and have fun!

I occasionally play videogames on both Xbox and 360. Most of my games are in survival-horror genre like Silent Hill series and Left 4 Dead.

I used to have a Xbox 360 but I had to sell it. I never had PS3 or PS4 which sucks sometimes but I still play on my PS2 a lot.

Mario is a good choice and so is Smash Bros. I never finished a Mario game though which is sad. I need to finish Super Mario Bros. 3 from years ago. Left for Dead is a good game but it died out after while.

I used to play World of Warcraft and before that I played Ultimate Online. Now I play my old console games and a couple mobile app games.

Skyrim, TiE Fighter, more Skyrim, GTA:San Andreas, more Skyrim, Morrowind etc....

Hahaha jeez, I haven't played skyrim in AGES
I went through about a year where I was obsessed, but then I kind of forgot about it D=

I wonder how my Illusionist Thief is doing...

I do!! I'm a huge Zelda fan! I used to play WoW but the internet got really slow at my house - so I haven't played it much for awhile. What about Kid Icarus?? I love that game! The new Smash Bros is awesome too!

i play GT6 on PS3, here's my cockpit.....

sorry bad photo will replace with better one tmw

I do!! I'm a huge Zelda fan! I used to play WoW but the internet got really slow at my house - so I haven't played it much for awhile. What about Kid Icarus?? I love that game! The new Smash Bros is awesome too!

I haven't played Wow in a long time, also because my internet is slow. I love Kid Icarus! I play as Pit in Super Smash Bros BRawl. How is the new smash Bros? I don't have it yet :(

YES since I was 5 ^_^
Mainly RPGs, adventure, fighting and racing games. Recently started getting more into shooters.

I finally got a PS4 in December and I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and Destiny.

Back