hello!! everyone!! from philippines

geli1988

Reaction score
Hello!! How are u?! My name is marie angeli. Im deaf and came from philippines. I need to learn about the way of culture for deaf. You know its hard time in my life with my hearing parents. But i don't have brother or sister that's because im not good in working job So i want to do the very right for successful or not. Let me know how to work job for my freedom for my parents. This is my purpose for wanting to meet my bestfriend from USA. I don't have my spent time with my bestfriend.

Hello!! everyone!! im very happy to see this you are reply on my post. thanks!! make me smile for all of u.

Hello!! everyone!! im very happy to see this you are reply on my post. thanks!! make me smile for all of u. So can i make new friend with deaf or hoh?? I will give u my facebook. thanks!!.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Fine. Its about my life has always be with my family after my graduate in 2008. But i did my lack courage with some hearing people to get mess with me. Thats why so i gave up on my work. I can help my mother's business now but how can i get more money for travel out of country.

Fine. Its about my life has always be with my family after my graduate in 2008. But i did my lack courage with some hearing people to get mess with me. Thats why so i gave up on my work. I can help my mother's business now but how can i get more money for travel out of country.

Have you tried with lotteries yet? :laugh2: btw I asked because I think I am pretty much in the same situation as you :P (what do you mean by "lack courage"?)

Hehehe i don't need lottery. Its not easy to win this. Haha. Its just nothing to think like my empty but still protect my life by my parent. This weird... then im glad... even though i never get new friend with deaf or hoh. Huh. So maybe some famous deaf in the world can do it hard.

Hehehe i don't need lottery. Its not easy to win this. Haha. Its just nothing to think like my empty but still protect my life by my parent. This weird... then im glad... even though i never get new friend with deaf or hoh. Huh. So maybe some famous deaf in the world can do it hard.

I didn't catch much of your post but I hope you get well soon :D

Hello napolicapitale... are u deaf or hoh??

Back