How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Our weather alert.....it's a puddle.

Every year I say I'm moving to warmer climate. Yet here I remain in the new frozen tundra of Michigan

:lol: I know! News said more rain coming in this Saturday, I was like SO WHAT! I've seen few accidents relate to rain already, people need to drive slow in the rain especially making turns, and hard braking.

I agree, a little rain and people forget how to drive in it.

48º was super foggy this morning. Getting some rain today and more on the way. Love this weather.

Cold...in the 40's tonight...some frost overnight also....should be warming up this week.

Cold, and getting colder the further south I go on Damen. It'll REALLY hit when I get to North Ave.

Better than the last two days. Tomorrow back to cold windchills then warming up again - 70! on Monday - before back to normal by Thanksgiving.

Crap

its windy and stupidly cold for spring.....don't think we'd have a summer....grrrr

Weather meteorologist said it feels like 11 degrees. My area should expect snow soon.

Oh boy...... Freezing Rain starting today through Sunday. Well, that just made my travel plans for Saturday that much more complicated :| I'll figure something out.

Nice weather 70's coming Wed it will be 86 hot! I wish it would vanish off the face of the earth lol

Raining a little this morning but will be clear and upper 60º-70º for the next seven days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back