I don't know if this is true or not that Rich People can get their hearing back.

Money buys you something things you want back that you lost. The point I'm making is people who have the best doctors have better medical quality and stay healthy longer while the rest of us ,,,umm you know the story.

ok so.... you jealous or something?

Some people feel that millionares and billionares go deaf they can go see an expensive quality surgeon in Beverly Hills California. The surgeons in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood are the best doctors in the world and they have hi technology medicine with hi technology equipment. For some reason the death rate is very low and people can prevent cancer and dieases there.Let me give you an example. How in the world Christina Applegate got cured from breast cancer? She is very very rich. The media would not tell you about deaf billionaires or even deaf millionaires cause they are none.

first of all... Christina Applegate is not cured from breast cancer. nobody is ever cured from any cancer. for all cancer survivors - there is always a chance of remission at any time. that's how vicious a cancer is.

there's only 3 things about cancers -

1. you survived
2. you died
3. you got a remission

Money buys you something things you want back that you lost. The point I'm making is people who have the best doctors have better medical quality and stay healthy longer while the rest of us ,,,umm you know the story.

so get a medical insurance then.

first of all... Christina Applegate is not cured from breast cancer. nobody is ever cured from any cancer. for all cancer survivors - there is always a chance of remission at any time. that's how vicious a cancer is.

there's only 3 things about cancers -

1. you survived
2. you died
3. you got a remission

Really better read this
http://www.webpronews.com/christina-applegate-appears-in-breast-cancer-psa-2014-11

Since her mastectomy, Applegate has been living cancer free and has been devoting her time helping those who are currently fighting the disease.

See its what kind of doctors and the kind of treatment you get. Yes I'm jealous cause the Rich get the better and finer things in life than the rest of us.

Some people feel that millionares and billionares go deaf they can go see an expensive quality surgeon in Beverly Hills California. The surgeons in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood are the best doctors in the world and they have hi technology medicine with hi technology equipment. For some reason the death rate is very low and people can prevent cancer and dieases there. Let me give you an example. How in the world Christina Applegate got cured from breast cancer? She is very very rich. The media would not tell you about deaf billionaires or even deaf millionaires cause they are none.

Well , only about 1% are billionaires. As for being a millionaire, that's rare as well and deaf people make up a small part of the population on top of that so it would be like one or two who are millionaires let alone billionaires.

Marlee matlin, anyone?

Well , only about 1% are billionaires. As for being a millionaire, that's rare as well and deaf people make up a small part of the population on top of that so it would be like one or two who are millionaires let alone billionaires.

Marlee matlin, anyone?

She was born deaf. Im talking about people who had hearing and develop deafness because of viruses or illnesses.

She was born deaf. Im talking about people who had hearing and develop deafness because of viruses or illnesses.

U said, "the media would not tell you about any deaf billionaires or millionaires because there are none." I believe Marlee is a millionaire at least.

However for the sake of the argument, if you are talking about those who werent born deaf, what about Rush Limbaugh? He is likely a millionaire.

Still showing "I am in denial over my deafness" across your forehead, Mr. Joker... don't you realize that? Maybe you need look at your mirror harder... Make sure that mirror isn't made of glass!

Really better read this
http://www.webpronews.com/christina-applegate-appears-in-breast-cancer-psa-2014-11

See its what kind of doctors and the kind of treatment you get. Yes I'm jealous cause the Rich get the better and finer things in life than the rest of us.

You failed to see the point. She is a cancer survivor because she has survived her breast cancer. But She is not 100% cured from her breast cancer. For now - she is cancer-free. See the difference?

I repeat.... with emphasis - she is cancer-free FOR NOW. There is always a chance of remission or spread. Meaning..... her breast cancer may have spread to other organ and it will take years for it to manifest.

That's the whole point of radiation and chemotherapy treatments - to reduce the chance of spread and perhaps to kill almost all cancer cells. It's the only best option we have now even though it's barbaric and primitive IMO. Dr. McCoy believes it so :lol:

Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home where the Enterprise crew traveled back in time in 20th century. Dr. McCoy was at the hospital and he came across this patient.

McCoy: What's the matter with you?
Patient: Kidney Dialysis
McCoy: *muttering* my god.... what is this, the dark age? *opened his doctor bag, gave her a pill*

anyway - she got a double mastectomy even though her right breast didn't have a cancer but she opted for it to vastly decrease the chance of cancer spreading.

You failed to see the point. She is a cancer survivor because she has survived her breast cancer. But She is not 100% cured from her breast cancer. For now - she is cancer-free. See the difference?

I repeat.... with emphasis - she is cancer-free FOR NOW. There is always a chance of remission or spread. Meaning..... her breast cancer may have spread to other organ and it will take years for it to manifest.

That's the whole point of radiation and chemotherapy treatments - to reduce the chance of spread and perhaps to kill almost all cancer cells. It's the only best option we have now even though it's barbaric and primitive IMO. Dr. McCoy believes it so :lol:

Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home where the Enterprise crew traveled back in time in 20th century. Dr. McCoy was at the hospital and he came across this patient.

McCoy: *muttering* my god.... what is this, the dark age? *opened his doctor bag, gave her a pill*

anyway - she got a double mastectomy even though her right breast didn't have a cancer but she opted for it to vastly decrease the chance of cancer spreading.

Perfect example of a rich person losing a battle with cancer....Deim Brown.

Perfect example of a rich person losing a battle with cancer....Deim Brown.

and Steve Job. he had all the money in the world... unlimited wealth and yet... he died to cancer...

Patrick Swayze... Michael Crichton... Ted Kennedy...

:

And she felt better all because of Medical technology advancement. If congress would just stop funding for war and new bridges,highways and road repairs instead spending or medical science we all could get better

Then there are the rich who died at the hand of their incompetent doctors.

And she felt better all because of Medical technology advancement.
not really. she took a very early action. that's why she's all better. if her breast cancer was Stage III or even Stage II... she probably would have few years to live.

If congress would just stop funding for war and new bridges,highways and road repairs instead spending or medical science we all could get better
we'll all get better if Congress would stop funding wars and stuff? no. not really. way too naive.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

you know what would be better? if bunch of people would stop defrauding the system and actually work together for common good instead of greed... yea we would all get better.

I'm far from rich but we do have great medical insurance which was a high priority for us. I lost my hearing overnight nothing the doctors could do for me. My mom is 83 years old, perfect health, hates doctors. She takes no medication and has more engergy then I do on most days.

Cancer is a nasty disease, too many different types. Treatment for most cancers has not advanced very much. Chemo and radiation treatments are horrific even if you are rich.

Some people feel that millionares and billionares go deaf they can go see an expensive quality surgeon in Beverly Hills California. The surgeons in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood are the best doctors in the world and they have hi technology medicine with hi technology equipment. For some reason the death rate is very low and people can prevent cancer and dieases there. Let me give you an example. How in the world Christina Applegate got cured from breast cancer? She is very very rich. The media would not tell you about deaf billionaires or even deaf millionaires cause they are none.

I am sorry that you feel that way.

You do? Why? Its the truth isn't it?

Well, the way your comment sounds like,

you are envious of their happiness.

I am not. I accepted for who I am, who my family are, and who my current family are. All I need is to think positive and happy as much as I can that keeps me going. I don't know about you.

Rob Lowe, Stephen Colbert, and Jane Lynch are all deaf in one ear...I'm pretty sure they're millionaires, too...

Well doc told me my hearing loss came from a virus. I was born with 60% hearing wore hearing aids and did very well heard good speech listen to music even been to concerts. Then later my hearing dropped and kept dropping and then I'm totally deaf. I heard people have expensive quality doctors to keep in good health. For example did you know people in congress,Senate and in White House have better health coverage then the rest of us.

Of course people in congress, Senate and in White House have better health coverage than the rest of us . That is no secret .

Back