Shooting in Florida State University library

I hope the student in critical condition will made it . :( I saw this on news today , I know i'st horrible for patents to get this news about their child but so close to the holidays has to a hell of a lot worst . :(

I guess the shooter didn't read any of the signs stating that guns were not allowed on campus.

The link has been updated and more details added:

"Three Florida State University students were shot and wounded inside the school's Strozier Library early Thursday morning by a gunman who was an alumni of the school and a lawyer, according to a law enforcement official.

The official said the shooter was Myron May -- who was killed by police -- graduated from Florida State before attending Texas Tech University's law school…."

"Three Florida State University students were shot and wounded inside the school's Strozier Library early Thursday morning by a gunman who was an alumni of the school and a lawyer, according to a law enforcement official.

The official said the shooter was Myron May -- who was killed by police -- graduated from Florida State before attending Texas Tech University's law school…."[/QUOTE
"Sigh", this just goes on and on(shootings) doesn't it? It makes me so very,very sad. I think we are just getting numb as hear about each new one. There doesn't seem to be an answer to stopping the shootings either.

No, I'm not for disarming people.

The official said the shooter was Myron May -- who was killed by police -- graduated from Florida State before attending Texas Tech University's law school…."[/QUOTE
"Sigh", this just goes on and on(shootings) doesn't it? It makes me so very,very sad. I think we are just getting numb as hear about each new one. There doesn't seem to be an answer to stopping the shootings either.

No, I'm not for disarming people.

If a student had a gun and knew how to shoot to kill that would had stop the gun man .

If a student had a gun and knew how to shoot to kill that would had stop the gun man .

and there's nothing you can do about a person who has a deadly intention to massacre people.

Back