What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking.. well gee, if you don't like the content that's being published in the newspaper, then unsubscribe! writing a letter to the editor isn't going to do shit. (sorry, just had to rant, I'm annoyed all over again at work). Also, people need to quit complaining about gays now able to get married in the state. The courts decided the ban of this was ILLEGAL and against the constitution, so SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY! (again, ranting! don't mind me).

I am thinking that I want to stay home in my jammies and watch Halloween movies all day.

I will look tonight grendizer :D

naturally with subtitles, but I'm undecided whether to put Japanese or Israelis subtitles ....
:hmm: will be a very hard choice, since not know any of the two languages ....

When I click on 'Mark Forums Read' I am not getting the link for "Current Events' anymore. Why would this be happening ?

I beat my next door neighbor g/f to the wash and dryer tonight ! She just droved in and I just loaded up the washer with MY stuff.

Last edited:
typical troubles of USA

... and other part of world :D

Attachments

• trouble of time.jpg
    trouble of time.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
Ugh. Don't remind me. Been almost a year since two EF-4's hit Illinois. They are the only ones to hit this far up north in November.

ha do not make me think! I'll tell you how 50 years of management "communist" has ruined the land in many parts of Italy: Genoa recently there has been a violent thunderstorm that has devastated the city, but it was known for years that the city has much trouble bear these abrupt storms, and despite this, the mayor knew everything, were 20-year-old knew and did nothing! and I will stop here ... :(

Italian mis-management link to half dress girls made think of Berluscoconi:D

Thinking of that HOT Chili I'm cooking...toooo HOT!...and my friend is coming over later to eat with me....she said..."Not tooo Hot"....so put on another side dish of Chicken w/rice & Brocolli with sauce...she's got a choice if it's too Hot...weather has warmed up a little since early AM here....but still windy.

Thinking of that HOT Chili I'm cooking...toooo HOT!...and my friend is coming over later to eat with me....she said..."Not tooo Hot"....so put on another side dish of Chicken w/rice & Brocolli with sauce...she's got a choice if it's too Hot...weather has warmed up a little since early AM here....but still windy.

chilli will make YOU windy :lol:

Im thinking about whatever happened to Mew? no sign of her lately? wassup also FF living in NOLA, is that at a different location now??

:hmm: Thinking about what to do for my next adventure. Getting out of Chicago for an entire day did me some good, and some more of those would be great. Just gotta figure out what, though.

Italian mis-management link to half dress girls made think of Berluscoconi:D

3 mistakes you made in entire phrase.

Berlusconi, not berluscoconi ...
however, I'll be good: I recognize only an error of 3, that the name :D

(and fortunately, I have well digested breakfast!)

Thinking that the cold weather is starting to creep its way in..today is very windy and COLD.

And that wind is clearing the trees of their leaves...all over my yard. Might wait to see it it all blows away before I tackle it. (Not likely).

Big winds here, hate to see the beautiful leaves flying through the air and falling all over the yard. I do believe I see snowflakes too. :ugh:

Welcome to what we went through the other day. It was BRUTAL here last Friday. Those winds were very rough.

Welcome to what we went through the other day. It was BRUTAL here last Friday. Those winds were very rough.

Yea, we get brutal winds here often in Fall, especially in November. My Halloween decorations are just whipping around. I want to take them down today but too windy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back