What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will stay with my pessimistic mood I got broken arm and I drink milk
icon9.gif

broke his arm? then take the numbers of your phone and play them in the lottery.

if they win, I'll be moving to Indonesia where the pirates are employed to Mompracem

:D

(hey ... I'm struggling with the beats, since you are always a bit pessimistic!)

broke his arm? then take the numbers of your phone and play them in the lottery.

if they win, I'll be moving to Indonesia where the pirates are employed to Mompracem

:D

(hey ... I'm struggling with the beats, since you are always a bit pessimistic!)

remember I deaf one armed woman bad sight about all I can do is pour you a glass of milk we go on that boat and following film thread ask yourself do you feel lucky:laugh2:

You and me both. I'm not at work anymore, but extraordinarily crabby. Last minute stuff is just a bit much right now.

doing this..

Notice the brown cups, these are my new ACF espresso cup (made in Italy and they have stopped making them a while ago, and its getting harder to find these), excellent cups they really do hold the heat in! better than the chinese made cheapie crap (white cups in the back ground, i only use it for 'catching last droplets' to chuck into sink....

Updating my profiles on certain sites before I head to Palatine this weekend. Also finalizing my plans for the day, as well.

Watching Game 7 in the World Series. It's going to be a close one.

Waking up from an obnoxious smell reaching my highly sensitive nose at 10:30 at night. :|

Turns out it was burnt popcorn. Now that's resolved, I'm headed back to sleep. :)

doing this..

Notice the brown cups, these are my new ACF espresso cup (made in Italy and they have stopped making them a while ago, and its getting harder to find these), excellent cups they really do hold the heat in! better than the chinese made cheapie crap (white cups in the back ground, i only use it for 'catching last droplets' to chuck into sink....

there is a mistake in the picture, I give you a hint: a true Italian would not do this mistake .... :lol:

and there is also a curiosity, one of the two cups was left for about 2 minutes before consumption :D

Relaxing

I'm finally finished with deep cleaning my apartment and now relaxing before going to bed. :)

Clearing up unnecessary data on my phone, downloading Firefox Mobile Browser, and trying to fix the picture problem here on my phone. For some reason, they won't show up on this browser, so hopefully they will show up on Firefox. If they don't, I definitely need a new phone. :|

I have verified that my phone's web browser was, in fact, the problem, and it has now been fixed.

Last edited:
there is a mistake in the picture, I give you a hint: a true Italian would not do this mistake .... :lol:

and there is also a curiosity, one of the two cups was left for about 2 minutes before consumption :D

im not an italian....and they are not the only ones who makes coffee...
whats the 2 mins crap youre talking about?
what mistake?
this is a stovetop not a Machine

tranquil, I know you're not Italian. what you see in the photo is not a regular coffee but a coffee "lengthened". a real coffee is shorter, half cup.
in the cup on the right, the edge of the brown liquid is darker and lowered himself, which means that the coffee was allowed to cool for a few minutes :D
that's all

yes i allowed it to cool....and lengthened nope thats the whole shot from the bacchi, it makes a genuine 9 Bar espresso

its pure coffee extracted, not watered down or anything...it fills the espresso its a real ACF cup

its sure is good, I also have another machine which IS a proper E61 machine not dual boilers which is all hype (you need to use 2 plugs - forget it AND you can only use one boiler at a time....) so my ECM is better its a BIG daddy of Rockets... nice just waiting for my Quamar grinder to arrive (not changing the hand grinder, it stays for the bacchi)

On my way to pick up transportation money for this Saturday. I will NOT be riding my bicycle that day. Instead, I will hop on a taxi for Harper College after arriving in Palatine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back