Anyone from Australia??

Candice

Reaction score
I'm hard of hearing from Australia just looking for people to chat with about anything and everything :)

Hello
My name is Sammy and I'm an Electrical Engineering/Music major in Santa Maria, CA. I am not deaf but have great need to interview someone who is for a homework assignment due tonight. If anyone who is deaf could kindly answer three questions from his or her for me it would greatly assist me.

How different is communicating using ASL or any other sign language to communicate with another member of the deaf community as opposed to reading or writing English?

How often do you use "home words" or words that you use with either close friends or family?

If there is any one thing you would like the general public to know about members of the deaf community, what is it?

Thank You all

Hello
My name is Sammy and I'm an Electrical Engineering/Music major in Santa Maria, CA. I am not deaf but have great need to interview someone who is for a homework assignment due tonight. If anyone who is deaf could kindly answer three questions from his or her for me it would greatly assist me.

How different is communicating using ASL or any other sign language to communicate with another member of the deaf community as opposed to reading or writing English?

How often do you use "home words" or words that you use with either close friends or family?

If there is any one thing you would like the general public to know about members of the deaf community, what is it?

Thank You all

Sorry we can not answer your questions.

Did you read what Jolie put on the top of the thread?

ATTN: Those who wants to do interviews/questions/surveys - Please read this FIRST.

You are not the first and you are one of the many students who don't do homework on their own. Why the last minute if you are trying to get the homework in a hurry? You are not alone. Many students are doing the same thing like you. Good grief. What is with you and them? :roll:

Hi!! I'm from Perth too. I'm HoH and have central auditory processing disorder and autism. I'm learning Auslan as my hearing is deteriorating and I would love to meet Perth people who understand what it's like.

Hello

Thank You all
Wrong thread. This is for introductions.

Australian Aboriginal here, now living in Finland. Welcome :)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back