Terrorist Lone Wolf Attack on Police in NYC

Me too. Im worried about my brother whos a NYPD. I did text him this am.. AWFUL:!

the creep who beheaded poor soldier in east London earlier in year was very similar..three hundred million jihadist in the world and that conservative estimation more going to happen..that poor mans family

park rangers are they police

It depends. We have various levels and kinds of rangers and game wardens. There are Federal agencies and state agencies. In my state (SC), the state rangers and game wardens are commissioned law enforcement officers--police.

It depends. We have various levels and kinds of rangers and game wardens. There are Federal agencies and state agencies. In my state (SC), the state rangers and game wardens are commissioned law enforcement officers--police.

In Illinois, they're called Conservation Officers, and they're also sworn officers of the law. Not sure if we have US Park Rangers, however. Only place I could think of them being here would be the Shawnee National Forest in the southern part of the state, but elsewhere, I :dunno:

Yes, that it is scary. I'm surprised the rangers weren't armed. Since 9/11, all our rangers are armed and wear protective vests.

I agree ,you would think the rangers would be armed working in the city after 9/11 and the Boston bombing on the marathon race . We live in a totally difference world today and it's not for the better. :(

Oh man, this attacker wrote that America is weak and can be easily attacked on land.

"America's military is strong abroad, but they have never faced an internal mass revolt,” Thompson posted on the social media site. “They are weaker at home. We are scattered and decentralized, we can use this as an advantage. They are centralized and strong, which can be exploited as a weakness. Think of a swarm of bees (negroes) that surround and attack an elephant (America) to death."

As a builder constructionman he would surely know how to wield an axe.

A dishonorable discharge for misconduct--definitely bad news.

So this show that a ban on guns will do no good , crazy people will always find other weapons to use. I am glad the polices were able to kill the SOB and sorry to hear an innocent woman got shot too.

In Illinois, they're called Conservation Officers, and they're also sworn officers of the law. Not sure if we have US Park Rangers, however. Only place I could think of them being here would be the Shawnee National Forest in the southern part of the state, but elsewhere, I :dunno:

yes you do have US Park Rangers at any national park in Illinois.

Back