Popcorn for DHB

Damn, somebody broke agreement, this was supposed to be secret! Yup, thats me eating popcorn!

That is it, I am calling attorney!

Damn, somebody broke agreement, this was supposed to be secret! Yup, thats me eating popcorn!

That is it, I am calling attorney!
Oh, was that you? I don't get "secret". You were out there where people could see you. A lawyer won't take your case anyway. PFFT!

BTW, would you still eat popcorn if she actually fell down?

For what? DHB said it's confidential so you are eating popcorn while nothing's going on. :lol: JK.

Just waiting for something to happen unexpectedly...you know the unexpected happens when you least expect it, unexpectedly.

Just waiting for something to happen unexpectedly...you know the unexpected happens when you least expect it, unexpectedly.
Oh, in that case, you better have enough popcorn :)popcorn: while waiting for shit to happen).

Psst... This is America, have you have any idea how big the corn fields out in the Iowa? And Iowa isn't the only source.

We got lots lots of popcorn seeds in stock ready to pop, usually more than enough and we end up throw away excess so it is not a concern.

Enjoy
:popcorn:

Back