What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to resume my expanded bicycle route riding. That is, if I can avoid blowing out my other tire. At the very least, today should be interesting, and seeing what I can find. :P

I am at the Metra station in Kenilworth, IL. That's THREE suburbs I just went through to get here :shock: NEVER have I gone this far north. I went through Evanston, Wilmette, and Kenilworth to get to the Metra station. How far I went, I have no idea, but pretty dang far.

Last edited:
On lunch break and sitting outside in the sun. It's windy and cool though, about 50 or so.

Getting ready to head out real soon. I did say I would upload new photos today.

back at work. got the calendars done, now gonna eat my lunch.

I am shopping for Christmas gifts online. I want to be finished with gifts early so I can enjoy the holidays.

Last edited:
enjoying a cherry milkshake from Dairy Queen. mmmm

Dairy Queen..... like their ice cream. Problem is, the only one I know of is on Lincoln and Webster, not ANYWHERE near public transportation, although the #11 Lincoln bus used to go through that area.

so annoyed at work. AC is on, seriously? TURN IT OFF! hands are so cold, it's difficult for me to do my job. rrrrrrr

Making plans for a certain day this week. Gonna be a busy one. Details to come later.

Making my trek to the UP-NW line.... on my bike. Will be headed to Jefferson Park, all the way in the western portion of Chicago. Should be a fun ride. :P

Update: ditching my plans to head to the UP-NW line and turning back around. Right now I'm in the Mayfair area (library for water) before I resume my trip back east.

Last edited:
I'm now at Horner Park, named after one of our better state govenors. Statue here says he was govenor from 1933-1940.

Thinking of my doggie . I can't wait to see her when I pick her up from my uncle's house bec he is babysitting

Visiting with two of my sister-in-laws. They are both doctors so they loved seeing my CI and how it worked. We are going to see my father-in-law in awhile. Going to be very difficult for hubby, his dad is in really bad shape. So far enjoying the trip but the day is flying by because of the two hour time change.

Visiting with two of my sister-in-laws. They are both doctors so they loved seeing my CI and how it worked. We are going to see my father-in-law in awhile. Going to be very difficult for hubby, his dad is in really bad shape. So far enjoying the trip but the day is flying by because of the two hour time change.

So sorry,Angel, that your father-in-law is not well. I hope he improves.

Is your dh a Chicago native? What about you, I know you live in Ca now, originally from there?

May the rest of your trip go well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back