A positive thread about absolutely nothing

What kind of doggie do you have and will you be bring him/her to visit nursing homes? I was visiting my mom with Finlay and a nurse asked me if I would bring my dog to another patient b/c she wanted to see him . It really made the woman happy and I told her would stop at her room the next I saw my mom. I kept my promise but the woman had die :(

She's an English Bulldog . I would love to bring her to place to make people happy. I thought of a nursing home, mental health hospital or even a children's hospital .

Sorry to hear at least that one time made her happy. Nice story :)

She's an English Bulldog . I would love to bring her to place to make people happy. I thought of a nursing home, mental health hospital or even a children's hospital .

Sorry to hear at least that one time made her happy. Nice story :)

That would be a great , I wanted to bring my dog but he would had to been bathe more often and being a standard poodle made it more costly and he hated going to the groomer.

She's an English bulldog

L.O.V.E! They are so sweet! I just can't resist those beautifully smooshed faces.

We're getting a mini-golden doodle this December. .. I told my husband I am either going to need another baby or a puppy ... he went for the one that sleeos more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

L.O.V.E! They are so sweet! I just can't resist those beautifully smooshed faces.

We're getting a mini-golden doodle this December. .. I told my husband I am either going to need another baby or a puppy ... he went for the one that sleeos more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Thank you :) I love their little flat faces and Butts lol

Awesome! Hope you find the right puppy. Doggies are special and make us smile

Went to a wonderful wedding and reception yesterday. I always enjoy dressing up! It was a lot of fun.

I'm too lazy to find it but what we discussed before ... she's at it again ... said she still carries my pic around with her :shock: anf not only her but her current hubby messaged me on FB earlier(they split up) like I'm suppose to care or something.

I'm too lazy to find it but what we discussed before ... she's at it again ... said she still carries my pic around with her :shock: anf not only her but her current hubby messaged me on FB earlier(they split up) like I'm suppose to care or something.

What is positive about this ???

I think you meant to quote somebody else in a diff thread?

I think you meant to quote somebody else in a diff thread?

No we were discussing ex's that wouldn't leave us alone and my exwife is up to it again just couldn't remember what thread we were talking about it in.

Went to a wonderful wedding and reception yesterday. I always enjoy dressing up! It was a lot of fun.

We are going to a super fancy one this weekend. I don't know the couple, the guy works with my husband. We haven't been to a wedding in years. Have lot's of weddings to go to next year too.

Alley & Angel
Your postings got me to thinking of the way the cake & punch receptions have disappeared over the years. I have belonged to a women's group at my church for many years and we used to fund many projects by being the kitchen crew for receptions held in our Fellowship Hall.

New bundles of Joy in my family!

Nieceandnephew_zps2aa10faf.jpg

Back