Woman Steal Fireman Wallet While on Call

This is disgusting stealing a fireman wallet while he is risking his life to save people.

This is the low of a woman who steals from a firemen who is out on a emergency call. I have a friend who works in the fire department and they are nice people and save lives. I hope they can catch the woman who did this and brings to justice.

definitely not a case of finder's keeper...

This is the low of a woman who steals from a firemen who is out on a emergency call. I have a friend who works in the fire department and they are nice people and save lives. I hope they can catch the woman who did this and brings to justice.

I thought this was updated story , the woman is in jail where she belong. This is the update story . I was very happy when I hear the cops got her.

http://www.statter911.com/2014/07/31/got-woman-arrested-stealing-ma-firefighters-wallet-firehouse/

That's good to know she is caught. I hope the credit card company will remove the charges the woman made on his credit card.

I hope so too , this woman is a piece of work ,what a low life. The fire department should take their sweet time getting to her house if has a fire. But I don't think she will home for awhile.

Wondering why there was no one to stop them when they got inside. :hmm:

That's good to know she is caught. I hope the credit card company will remove the charges the woman made on his credit card.
Of course the CC company will remove the charges because the card was stolen.

You need a pin number to use a credit card so I wonder how she was able to use the fireman credit card .

Wondering why there was no one to stop them when they got inside.

guessing because the entire department was out on a call? It happens. Don't know how she go in- will read the stories in a bit.

You need a pin number to use a credit card so I wonder how she was able to use the fireman credit card .

You need a PIN for a debit card but 99% of credit cards don't use or need a PIN- just a signature. Unfortunately half the time cashiers don't really LOOK at the signature anymore or actually now the customer swipes the card at the POS (point of sale) machine and signs there with noone even verifying that. She also could have used the card online.

Last edited:
guessing because the entire department was out on a call? It happens. Don't know how she go in- will read the stories in a bit.

You need a PIN for a debit card but 99% of credit cards don't use or need a PIN- just a signature. Unfortunately half the time cashiers don't really LOOK at the signature anymore or actually now the customer swipes the card at the POS (point of sale) machine and signs there with noone even verifying that. She also could have used the card online.

She used it at a store and that helped find her. Her was on the store camera .

Back