Mom left child and dog in hot car

Yet they asked him to pay for child support if he'd be a boyfriend. Weird women. All I know is that those kind of women tend to look for weak rich men so they can take advantage of them easily. I watch too much TV as Jiro said many times. :lol:

Yes, that why I'm not stupid and some women whined that they don't want other men.

I hopefully they are not stalking me after I said no and I extremely dislike anyone follow me.

I think its commonplace with low minded people. My GF before she was with me told me she was asked to have a baby with several different deaf men. I also was approached by 2 deaf women asking me if I didnt mind making a kid with them. :eek3:

And agreed with debt being unknown.

Anyone can get credit those days and flash luxury making it seem they are loaded.

Yes, sadly, it is common in my state and most deaf people here are on SSI. No wonder about my state is one of poorest area in the nation, but West VA and Mississippi are much worse.

I'm skeptical about anyone with a lot of debt. I know some people live on SSI and bought a lot, a lot of games in one month, but I already know that they have credit card. It is not brilliant idea to max out the credit limit and most of minimum payment goes on interest.

US may looks beautiful country but they live on credit to fund everything so that why we have multi-trillion dollars in debt.

That ain't right to leave dog and kids in car!

I never leave my dog in car and I do leave my four dogs at home because of hot weather I know laws yes mostly people didn't obey laws to stay dogs in car that stupid! I'm guaranteed kids need watch include grandparents or family chosen!!

Back