What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how strange it looked to be driving through a very large subdivision full of large houses and seeing about 100 sheep on one of the corner lots. The city is bringing them in to eat all the dry grass. Hubby says they have been doing it for awhile but I have never seen it before. Seems like a tractor would be a lot quicker and you wouldn't have to deal with the sheep's mess. I wonder how those home owners feel. There is a large shopping center, right behind that are the homes and then the sheep. Crazy!!!

I believe Busch Gardens in Williamsburg uses sheep to keep the grass trimmed. I think it is a great idea!

image.jpg

For Botti.....Corn plus corn dogs. California State Fair food. Hubby ate so much food. He even ate a chocolate dipped, bacon wrapped churro. Also a bacon wrapped churro that had been soaked in Jack Daniels. No clue where they come up with these ideas. He said it was all really good just super expensive.

That is nothing new , I heard about this back in the 70's goats where being used to 'mow' the steep hills' in California to help keep down fires . The poop may made good lawn fertilizer and is cheaper than using gas and better for the environment . I think it's great idea , this was gone before we had lawn motors. My city could not afford to replaces the broken down lawn motors and the mayor got feed up with waiting so he brought some cow in to eat the grass. This way before I moved here but I bet it was funny seeing cows in front of the city hall.

I know they do this but it was quite strange to see the sheep on the corner of a very busy intersection. It was a leveled lot right behind the grocery store. Still think a tractor could have taken care of it in probably one hour. I would worry that pranksters might let the sheep out.

I know they do this but it was quite strange to see the sheep on the corner of a very busy intersection. It was a leveled lot right behind the grocery store. Still think a tractor could have taken care of it in probably one hour. I would worry that pranksters might let the sheep out.

Angel, a few years back, before they cut the #11 bus into downtown, I used to ride that bus into downtown, and near Division and Orleans there was an area with horses, and I found that extremely odd, given its placement so close to Division, which is a very busy street in that area. Eventually they did get moved, but that was odd to see.

I am bored. I wish my friend is awake during the day so we could go out to have fun together. He is staying with me for a month.

Bout time!!! :laugh2:

What the heck is that in your avatar now?? LOL :laugh2::laugh2:

That is the friend after having an air horn blow in their ear.

Did anyone have trouble getting on AllDeaf tonight , I did .

Last edited:

Or a coyote will kill one . Maybe the farmer ran out of feed and grass b/c of the drought and is trying to feed the sheep?

Am thinking about my left ear...how much worse it's gotton after the 4th surgery...bothersome all the time for me...and lays flat on my scalp....:hmm:...

what the heck is AWACS flying around here for? :dunno:

My ex, and how anytime I see a pic of her through friends social media or her mentioned, or her liking something, even a pic of her barn... So many memories come flooding back and I get this adrenaline rush. It's no longer hate. I've let that go, I've forgiven all the wrong done and said... Now its like I seek to be forgiven. A yearn to rekindle. But that is not possible. We cannot mend the bond I had to sever. We were toxic for each other. Yet it still baffles me how much I loved her. Still love her at times. Sigh. Moving forward is hard but necessary for survival.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hope you are able to move on soon.

I'm thinking that my girlfriend and I will enjoy listen to ziggy Marley next week. My girlfriend wanted to go so bad. So I decide to go with her. Boy I can't wait to see the close up ziggy in person.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back