A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

I want, I want! (Too rich for my blood.. :( )

home.jpg

Model?!

For Reba, TCS and anyone else interested. I have a friend near Tail of the Dragon who is willing to let us camp on his property. He owns 150 acres in the Tennessee Mountains. He is Deaf, married with two young children.

Let's plan this ... I have a running bike now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgrJ85a_hU

Im kinda pissed off, friend of mine offered me ride his new motorcycle. I missed riding and had to turn his offer down. I don't want risk breaking my neck, and losing chance getting my life back! :(

I did hope that I would ride this year, but guess not! Haven't rode in the last 4 years I think.

Triumph Rocket

Three green air filters? Is it V6? :shock:
No, it's 3 cylinder , each cylinder is 750cc for a total of 2300cc or 140 Cubic inches.
the 3 green things are K&N filter covers for each throttle body (3)
My bike is modified to produce 157 H.P. and 147 ft lbs of torque at the rear wheel.

DeafDiver

For Reba, TCS and anyone else interested. I have a friend near Tail of the Dragon who is willing to let us camp on his property. He owns 150 acres in the Tennessee Mountains. He is Deaf, married with two young children.

Let's plan this ... I have a running bike now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgrJ85a_hU

We have an out of state trip this summer, so it would depend on when and, how Reba feels with her Parkinson's Disease.

Did my oil changes on my bikes this weekend... Sold my Honda... It was so sad to see her go... :cry: I go to pick out my Stryker this weekend. I still miss my Honda. :( Poor baby, I hope someone buys her that appreciates her and babies her like I did... :cry: :tears:

We have an out of state trip this summer, so it would depend on when and, how Reba feels with her Parkinson's Disease.

Thanks for letting me know. I am also attending a class this summer at Gallaudet for Grad School credit. That is a priority right now. But, the rest of the summer is open for me.

btw, I got the title transferred, tag, insurance and my license today and was able to take the '80 GL1100 on an hour ride this afternoon. It runs great. :D

Currently I'm back on the East coast and not far from back of the dragon.

Currently I'm back on the East coast and not far from back of the dragon.

Of course you can come .. :wave:

I'd like to have a Deaf oriented bike rally ...

In fact, I am planning on going up to the Dragon next week Thursday to scout for any potential rally we can plan as an Alldeaf group. If you can meet me there that would be cool.

Back