Casey Anthony convictions thrown out

Sure, you can be excused, and you have experience what it is like to be in court room. I have no problem chatting with you about the verdict opinion.

Those who never went though Jury duty or avoided at all cost especially using Deafness as excuse is really lame to complaining that one does not get justice or not enough justice.

It is about experiencing and understand what is really happening behind whats going on.

Yes, I agree and excuse from jury duty because of deafness - unacceptable.

For the original post... Whoever handled this case they are a bunch of idiots who dont know the law, felt lazy or idk what... Poor girl she is not getting justice...

For the original post... Whoever handled this case they are a bunch of idiots who dont know the law, felt lazy or idk what... Poor girl she is not getting justice...

Woah woah woah, slow it down with the assumptions and think a little bit before you go calling people idiots...

First before this pees in peoples wheaties... because it will... Florida has a known record for over charging people. Yes, the great state of Florida is known for over charging people.

In order to convict someone in any court in the United States you have to prove them guilty beyond ANY REASONABLE DOUBT. Meaning, there can not be even the teeniest, tiniest sliver of a doubt in your mind that they are guilty of the EXACT charge they are being charged with, nothing different. Meaning, they had to find her guilty of FIRST degree murder... not second, not third, not neglect, not anything else.

With that in mind, the state of Florida simply did not have enough evidence to prove her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of FIRST degree murder. You see, in order to prove FIRST degree murder, it is any murder that is willful and premeditated. PREMEDITATED being the keyword. Since they could not beyond a reasonable doubt prove 100% that she premeditated the murder, they could not convict her of first degree murder. So, they had to find her innocent. They can not say, we find her half guilty, that's not how it works.

Had the state of Florida charged her CORRECTLY with Second degree murder which is a murder that is not premeditated or planned in advance, she would have definitely been convicted. Did she try to cover it like a lying twat? Yes... Did she lie? Absolutely! Did she manipulate and murder that child... Oh you know she did! Did she plan to do it? We don't know...

People are quick to jump the gun on this and incorrectly assume with the lack of understanding and inability to comprehend the differences in murders and the guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Simply put, they over charged her. If they slapped her with second degree, she'd be sitting in prison right now. Do I think she did it? HELL YEAH I DO! Do I know if she premeditated it? No, nobody does... so, we can't find her guilty of first degree... plain and simple.

Thats what fristrates me... That they did not find enough evidence and some of the evidence that could have been used to prove it was discharged. But yes you are right had they gone for second degree she would have gotten sentence. I guess i just let my emotiona get on the way too.

I have no clue who is faults. :dunno: I was in Sea World Orlando for honeymoon. I stayed at Orlando in June 16 through June 22, 2008. I never heard of Caylee's missed until her grandma Cindy reported missed in July 14. I was shock and disgust with Casey done to Caylee in drown and put her buried behind the wood. I felt so strange what she did when I was in Orlando. I heard about Casey and her dad George helped carry Caylee's body put in Casey's white car trunk. George kept secret and not tell his wife Cindy about Caylee. I read the article about George was ex police and committed a sucide note to his wife while he hid at hotel in Daytona Beach. It made me suspicious of George involved with Casey. Last year was bad year for Casey's parents over garage sale and evicted out of their house.

To be honest I'm not a Jury expert because I'm Deaf and not equality for jury duty. Some jurors can be commit a crime and put them in prison.

You see, many many people trying to avoid jury duty. If there wasn't refusal from anyone serve jury duty, we might have better justice.

Whose fault is it?

The court will disagree with you on this, they DID NOT want me to do jury duty when they find out how hoh I am and I that have trouble understanding words. They agreed with me that I was not a good person to use as a jury member.

She owes

If she has no income, then why does she owe IRS? Did she make alot of money from a settlement or media interviews after she was acquitted?

No, she hasnt paid as she was hiring lawyers..ect...
I read about it somewhere so now she owes back taxes and pentalties as well.

Yes, I agree and excuse from jury duty because of deafness - unacceptable.

How is it un acceptable if you cant hear whats being said? Do you just assume what you think they said. If someone doesnt know ASL well enough to use an interpreter how do they follow along.
Someone with limited vocabulary who doesnt know " Big " words do they just assume it meant what they think? You dont get a computer or dictionary in the box.

How is it un acceptable if you cant hear whats being said? Do you just assume what you think they said. If someone doesnt know ASL well enough to use an interpreter how do they follow along.
Someone with limited vocabulary who doesnt know " Big " words do they just assume it meant what they think? You dont get a computer or dictionary in the box.

Get an interpreter, that's simple.

Jury

In my hometown courthouse refused provide ASL interpreter for Deaf Jury Duty. That is not fair. I can't be complain. I would like to learn about jury duty whenever I move other state and cities.

Did you read what where I was in Florida that time Caylee's drown in pool.

In my hometown courthouse refused provide ASL interpreter for Deaf Jury Duty. That is not fair. I can't be complain. I would like to learn about jury duty whenever I move other state and cities.

Did you read what where I was in Florida that time Caylee's drown in pool.

You should sue them in federal court over ADA violation, also ask NAD to involve too.

Foxrac
See the line I bolded in the quote from sonocativo? You missed that part about not knowing ASL well enough. You have to know ASL well before using an interpreter will work.

have they given this woman polygraph....most of world knows about her.....your laws are complicated

Foxrac
See the line I bolded in the quote from sonocativo? You missed that part about not knowing ASL well enough. You have to know ASL well before using an interpreter will work.

I don't say ASL so there are SEE interpreters as well, even interpreters to help with oral language too.

I don't say ASL so there are SEE interpreters as well, even interpreters to help with oral language too.

I used the term ASL as that is the most used SIGN language on this forum. If you use NO SIGN LANGUAGE AT ALL, an interpreter is NOT going to help. I can not see lip reading being dependable enough to use in a courtroom. Is the term CART that might work (display of what is being said to read on a screen)???

I used the term ASL as that is the most used SIGN language on this forum. If you use NO SIGN LANGUAGE AT ALL, an interpreter is NOT going to help. I can not see lip reading being dependable enough to use in a courtroom. Is the term CART that might work (display of what is being said to read on a screen)???

No, that's not true.

There is oral interpreter for deaf/HoH people who use oral only, so oral interpreter gets information from court and interpret to deaf/HoH people in oral language.

No, that's not true.

There is oral interpreter for deaf/HoH people who use oral only, so oral interpreter gets information from court and interpret to deaf/HoH people in oral language.

How is using a combination of lip reading/sound of an interpreter supposed to be any easier for the HOH that uses English only than doing it from the original speaker?

Back