How do you block someone on AOL email?

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
I was able to block a person on my Verizon email account but I can't find the setting on AOL to do this. I just got an email from this person . I did not open her email , I deleted it and it now gone. I had AOL at first and then got Verizon . I told people to not send me anymore email on AOL but some till do. My AllDeaf account is set on AOL , this person is NOT from Alldeaf
I just want to stop getting any more email from her!

I was able to block a person on my Verizon email account but I can't find the setting on AOL to do this. I just got an email from this person . I did not open her email , I deleted it and it now gone. I had AOL at first and then got Verizon . I told people to not send me anymore email on AOL but some till do. My AllDeaf account is set on AOL , this person is NOT from Alldeaf
I just want to stop getting any more email from her!

Which one you are using the AOL Desktop 9 or the webmail?

AOL was my first provider... and the email is still active. I don't go there anymore as I have Gmail and other e-mail other than AOL. :)

I am an AOL user. I use webmail nowadays because I don't want to download AOL.

How to block someone from emailing you?

Go to AOL mail.
Top right, click on options
Mail settings
On the left side, click Spam Settings
There is a box where you can put down emails you want to block.
After you are done, click Save Settings.

I am an AOL user. I use webmail nowadays because I don't want to download AOL.

How to block someone from emailing you?

Go to AOL mail.
Top right, click on options
Mail settings
On the left side, click Spam Settings
There is a box where you can put down emails you want to block.
After you are done, click Save Settings.

I think I was able to block the email after all Thank you !

Last edited:
For me, blocking someone depends on how it's done. Most of the time, a person will need to use a laptop or a desktop to do the job, but Gmail does let you block it mobile, as well, but it has to be done properly, or it won't work. It also depends on the device the person is using, too. I have two different devices I am using, and the one with Android 2.3.6 does not offer that option that I am aware of, but the one I primarily use, which is 4.1.1, does have that option.

Which one you are using the AOL Desktop 9 or the webmail?

webmail . But the person will not be sending anymore emails , I trying blocking on AOL by using the spam setting it did not work . I got some emails and read them ,yeah I know bad idea , the person miss talking to me , we where friends for years but I and done with her. Maybe if we both are still alive in five years I will talk to her again.

AOL desktop eat lot stuff on computer. They're horrible develop on planet.

No harm in posting a link in a thread ABOUT AOL Email...therefore it really isn't a 'repost' of another thread.

Back