A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Enjoying my Sunday lounging around after , a long week of being stuck in L.A. traffic for 3 hours.

yeah i noticed the same too
where'd you find those cool ones, not the boring sad cat ones, geez its over used....

I use Google image search looking for something specific and others just show up lol

back from Florida. I really enjoyed Clearwater very much. will definitely go back again if I ever need to decompress for a few days.

Learning how to use tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my car detailed it looks fab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to kick the Mexicans rebuilding my balconies off of the scaffolding.... Not because they're Mexicans... I'm just stating they're Mexicans... I wouldn't care if they were white... I just want to kick them off... They're loud and obnoxious when I'm trying to listen to music and wind down to study a little... I know they're yelling nasty sexual comments at me... wait until I go to this HoA meeting on Friday... OoOooOOoooh you just wait.... :mad: :devil: :twisted: :mad: :pissed:

Want to kick the Mexicans rebuilding my balconies off of the scaffolding.... Not because they're Mexicans... I'm just stating they're Mexicans... I wouldn't care if they were white... I just want to kick them off... They're loud and obnoxious when I'm trying to listen to music and wind down to study a little... I know they're yelling nasty sexual comments at me... wait until I go to this HoA meeting on Friday... OoOooOOoooh you just wait.... :mad: :devil: :twisted: :mad: :pissed:

Dont judge my peoples!! (Na, go for it and have fun cuz they probably are havi g fun too lol)

I'm not judging them because they're Mexican... I'm judging them because they're out there yelling and being obnoxiously loud when I'm trying to wind down from a day at work!!! :mad: I'm going to throw hot pot pies at them.... something.... is going to happen.... :mad: :twisted:

I'm not judging them because they're Mexican... I'm judging them because they're out there yelling and being obnoxiously loud when I'm trying to wind down from a day at work!!! :mad: I'm going to throw hot pot pies at them.... something.... is going to happen.... :mad: :twisted:

I was joking. But generally mexicans do tend to be loud and put their musica ranchera or corridos. Lol.

I was joking. But generally mexicans do tend to be loud and put their musica ranchera or corridos. Lol.

No, no music... thankfully. The only power they have up there is run of extension cords for their power tools and that's off power supplies from their little truck thing or whatever... They're not charging my power bill for their tool use and what not! :mad: Just their yelling, laughing, comments and I find myself taking off my C.I. when I leave so I don't have to hear their comments. I'm going to have my friend Alex come stay the night with me Thursday. ( He's Mexican from Mexico Mexican too! ) Completely fluent in Spanish... Completely super gay man... :laugh2: So, I'm going to have him tell me what they're yelling at me and translate. ( Also going to record ) Take that to the HoA meeting with Alex. Bi**ches are getting fired... I'm done.

Usually when my dad has the guys from his construction come and do stuff in the house they are loud and annoying. They dont yell stuff at us cu my dad would kick them out but anyone else who passes by... And if you had record them i might have been able to tell you what they saod. Cool your friend can help!

Back