Plan for Halloween...

BabyAngel

Reaction score
What are you planning to do for Halloween?

I am going trick and treat with my two boys....They love to run from houses to houses.. This time I gotta wear my tennis shoes... :thumb:

:lol: I will never forget about what happened to me that I wore clog shoes.....Three years ago, I ran in a hurry, didn't watch where I was going, fell over the mud in the hole and got mud on my clothes *Embarassed*

BabyAngel said:
:lol: I will never forget about what happened to me that I wore clog shoes.....Three years ago, I ran in a hurry, didn't watch where I was going, fell over the mud in the hole and got mud on my clothes *Embarassed*

Ouch! Yep that can be embarrassed.. I was wearing my slippers last year and I couldn't caught up with my boys I had to take them off and run with my bare feet (It was cold that night)*brrrr it's cold in here* (from the movie Bring it on)

:lol: ...

I used to wear my high heel boots when I took my children to trick and treat, but this time I'm wearing my gym shoes....

My plans are taking my boys trick and treat!....( I always do ) :ily:

Wow...high heels shoes? It must be hurt to walk in if you do that all night, didn't it?

I really don't know what I am going to do...since I don't have any children so I can't take them out for treat or trick lol but probably going with my friends to the haunted house or something...

BabyAngel said:
Wow...high heels shoes? It must be hurt to walk in if you do that all night, didn't it?

Actually they're long boots with high heels at the bottom , and they're comfortable for me even though its the kind of style I like to wear...I got used to those boots even when I walked in them all nite....I can't walk in heel shoes because I hardly got used to them and don't even wear them too often enough only when I attend a wedding...

Im going to Kansas City to be with my friend and her family...just for kicks and to pick up my late bday/early Xmas present to myself!

Friday nite will be darts then the Halloween party, and then Sat Ive been invited along with her to a party...then Sunday we will go to church, visit her son and then I'll be on my merry, merry way along haunted I-70 with all the ghosties, ghouls, witchies and mummies!

Heh!

Ah probably go to a haunted house in West Virginia or Pennyslvania on either Friday or Saturday.. Then headin' down to Georgetown at Washington DC for annual Halloween party on Sunday.. Hope ya'll have a great halloween!

Will hangout at a local GLBT Center in Hillcrest with friends for a fun show (Gay men and their costumes, it should be fun to watch!) and prehaps to meet up with other friends for some haunted houses to visit upon...

We are still debating on whether to dress up or not for Halloween! (Dracula *him* and a bitten Marilyn Monroe *me*... what do you think??)

whitemoe said:
Ah probably go to a haunted house in West Virginia or Pennyslvania on either Friday or Saturday.. Then headin' down to Georgetown at Washington DC for annual Halloween party on Sunday.. Hope ya'll have a great halloween!

Hmm...that sounds fun, Hope you will have good time :)

Soonersseth said:
naw more like steal the candy from them

:rofl:

That is your business....but since I'm sweet girl like an angel, I will always give the children some candies to make them happy :)

I will be work on Halloween.... :)

No kids to Trick or Treat... Sorry :(

Back