Islamic Law In The Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
The reason I take jazzy's post from Reba's post to make a new thread over Islamic law in the bible because it should not be topic off post in Reba's thread.

jazzy's post
I have one question why anyone would think only Christians or Jews get killed by muslims? What about muslims girls or women? They get to be stoned to death if they caught break one of their law.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=402093&postcount=12

Here is an answer why the Islamic women get punishment because the bible says so:

Islamic legal system

PUNISHMENT OF VARIOUS CRIMINAL CASES FROM THE BIBLE

1 . Exodus 21:23 - 25 of the Bible: - "But if injury ensues, you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, born for born, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."

2. Leviticus 24:17 - 22 of the Bible: - " Any one who takes the life of his brother shall be put to death; whoever takes the life of an Animal shall make restitution of another animal. A life for life."

3. Leviticus 24:10 - 16 of the Bible: - "There was a man whose father was an Egyptian and whose mother was an Israelite, named Shelomith the daughter of Dibri from the tribe of Dan, there in the Camp this man quarrelled with an Israelite, during the quarrel he CURSED GOD, so they took him to Moses, put him under GURAD - and wait for the Lord to tell them what to do with him; the Lord said to Moses, tell the people of Israel that anyone who curses God must suffer the consequences and be stoned to death."

4. 1 King 21:10 of the Bible: - "And make two men who are good for nothing follows sit in front of him and saying you have cursed God the King. And bring him out and stone him to death."

LAWS OF ADULTERY IN THE BIBLE

5. Leviticus 20-10 - 12 of the Bible: - "if a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbour, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall be put to death."

6. Deuteronomy 22:22 of the Bible: - "if man found sleeping with another Man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the women most die. You must purge the evil from you."

7. John 8:3 - 11 of the Bible: - "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman who had been caught committing adultery, and they made her stand before them all. "TEACHER" they said to Jesus "this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. In our law Moses commanded that such a woman must be stoned to death-, Jesus said whosoever among you has committed no sin of (Adultery like her before) may throw the first stone at her.

CUTTING THE HANDS OF THIEVES IN THE BIBLE

11. Exodus 20:15 of the Bible: - "Thou shall not steal.

12. Mark 19:43 of the Bible "And if your right hand causes you to sin (By Stealing) cut it off; it is better for you to enter life maimed then with two hands to go to hell, the unquenchable fire." (Revised Standard Version of the Bible).

13. Mathew 5-.30 of the Bible: - "And if your right hand causes you to sin (by stealing) cut it off and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose one of your limbs than for your whole body to go to hell." (Good News Bible).

14. Deuteronomy 25:11 of the Bible: - "if two men are having a fight and the wife of one tries to help her husband by grabbing hold of the other man’s show her no mercy: cut of her hand."

http://www.n-today.ndtilda.co.uk/mpersp154.htm

Islamic law allow husbands to have more wives and allow men do anything....

I withnessed a few Tunisans between 8 and 10 years old who lost one of their hand when I was in Tunsia, Africa. I asked Tourist Guider why? He explained because of punishment for steal things from shops like foods, small things etc. I told them it's a disguist. He said that they must do because the bible says... stealing belongs to THIEF... :-o

I am wondering to myself about this bibles... I don't beleive that God and Jesus would want that... but Islamic autor who use scriptures to translate on the bible... All the scriputures are the same but translation in different way... :o

It's sad that the women don't have rights and have to die because the bible says. :(

Religious Intolerance

IN AFGHANISTAN

http://www.religioustolerance.org/rt_afgha.htm

Buried Alive: Afghan Women Under the Taliban
http://home.mtholyoke.edu/~mvcarmac/women2.html

Victims of traditional Islam
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46780&highlight=

Iranian women and cultural abuse
http://www.livinginhell.com/excerpts3.php

Liebling:))) Very interesting and worth to read those links... It's very very sad & goose pump to read them.

Example this: *goose pump*

There is a ridiculous and infuriating difference between boys and girls in Iranian society. Boys and girls study in separate schools. Girls learn to become modest and obedient. Boys learn to take control of their family, to become macho and violent to prove themselves men. No matter how much parents tell the girls they love them, it is obvious to anyone who has lived in the culture that boys are favored. Most men force their wives to get pregnant repeatedly, even into their mid-forties, in order to have a boy, to carry the blood of their name to the next generation. This is culture preference and has no Islamic basis. Prophet’s own blood and name was transferred through his daughter Fatimeh, not his sons.

Among the Bedouin of Saudi Arabia condemned girls were usually raped and buried alive by their fathers and brothers. If an Arab man returned from war or business after a long absence to find his wife had given birth to a child, his wife and the child were in great danger of suffering an honor killing. If the baby were a girl he would order his wife to kill it. If she refused, he would bury the baby alive. If his wife interfered, she would be killed also.
Iranian men put property under the name of the wife and children to avoid taxes but the wife has no authority to sell it. As for having children, all a woman can do is take orders. Only in the cities do some women take birth control pills. They are expensive and there is no coverage for drugs from the government. Some men don’t let their wives use a contraceptive of any kind. A woman is a mate, a servant for man, a mother, and a baby-making machine until she dies or is past childbearing age.

Many men complain that after having children their wives are not attuned to their physical needs. They reason, therefore, that it is their right to take their itches elsewhere to be scratched. Whether their wife is satisfied is not an issue. The husband is immune from any punishment for his dalliances but if his wife has a lover, she has committed adultery and will be stoned to death. This double standard, in any society, is inhuman and infuriating.

Iranian women are not only under pressure from the government, which ignores or violates their rights continually, but they are also violated and tortured by their own loved ones. If a girl avoids marrying a man that her family thinks is suitable, her life in the family is finished. She will be beaten severely and almost inevitably forced to accept and give herself to a husband she does not know and does not want to be with.

In some areas, women are being confined to their homes. AI reported an incident in which an 8-year old boy was physically abused by Taliban guards. His crime was to play with a musical toy. Radios and cassette players were been seized in Kabul because they are un-Islamic.

Last edited:
Cont...

Strict interpretation of Islamic law by the Talibans calls for the death penalty for any woman found in the company of a man other than a close family member. A woman, Jamila, was found guilty of trying to leave the country with such a man. She was caught and stoned to death on 1996-MAR-28. 3

Other restrictions imposed on the citizens of Afghanistan include: Women are not permitted to work outside their homes.
Schools for girls have been permanently closed.
Once they reach puberty, females cannot talk to men or be in the presence of a man who is not a blood relative.
A woman who leaves her home must have an approved reason.
Women must wear a head-to-toe garment called burqas when outside of the home. White socks were once common; they are now banned for being sexually provocative.
Men are required to grow bushy beards, and must attend prayers at mosques.
Cards, listening to music, keeping pigeons, flying kites and other frivolous activities are banned.
Aid programs that brought relieve to tens of thousands of Afghan women are to be stopped; future aid must be routed through the women's male blood relatives.
In 1997-OCT, they ordered all pictures of people or animals destroyed, since they were deemed offensive to Islam.

12. Mark 19:43 of the Bible "And if your right hand causes you to sin (By Stealing) cut it off; it is better for you to enter life maimed then with two hands to go to hell, the unquenchable fire." (Revised Standard Version of the Bible).
I believe that you mistyping it.. Because I notice Mark 19:43 is not appear in new testment. Mark has chapter 1 thru 16.. no 17 or 19 chapters in mark's gospel.. :)

I just want you to make sure it correct.. I hope you fix that soon..

thank you!

ckfarbes said:
I believe that you mistyping it.. Because I notice Mark 19:43 is not appear in new testment. Mark has chapter 1 thru 16.. no 17 or 19 chapters in mark's gospel.. :)

I just want you to make sure it correct.. I hope you fix that soon..

thank you!

I only pasted from the link. :dunno: I would suggest you to check those link :)

Mark 19:43 of the Bible "And if your right hand causes you to sin (By Stealing) cut it off; it is better for you to enter life maimed then with two hands to go to hell, the unquenchable fire." (Revised Standard Version of the Bible).

Well Moses and the people were in the wilderness for 40 years, and they didn't have government, lawmakers, police, jails, court, or whatever.
So they had to cut off hands or stone people to death... to make an example to other people who want to steal or whatever.

And anyway, I saw on news many times that man killed woman and her lover.
It isn't unusual to us.

Islamic law is not in the Bible; it is in the Koran.

Please quit calling their book the Bible. Muslims do NOT use the Holy Bible; they use the Koran (Quran, Qur'an, various spellings, but never spelled "B-I-B-L-E").

Liebling:-))) said:
I only pasted from the link. :dunno: I would suggest you to check those link :)
I've done your homework for you:

Matthew 5:
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 18:
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! 8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. 9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Mark 9:
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Jacob's daughter, Dinah was raped, she didn't get stone to death.

Dinah "Judged; vindicated", mentioned in the Book of Genesis as the daughter of Jacob and Leah. She is also described as the full sister of Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun, and the half-sister of Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Joseph, and Benjamin.

Biblical story

When Jacob returns to Canaan with his wives and children, he buys a piece of land in Shechem (now called Nablus). Dinah goes out to see the other young women in town and is spotted by the prince of the region, who is also called Shechem. He takes her to his palace and rapes her. Afterwards he is so smitten by her that he begs his father, named Hamor, to ask for her hand in marriage from Jacob. Jacob withholds judgment about the incident until his sons return from the field and hear of it.

Dinah's brothers are outraged by what has happened. Hamor and Shechem try to pacify them by suggesting a proper wedding, a huge dowry, and a permanent treaty benefitting both peoples. Dinah's brothers concede the marriage on condition that they and all the men of the city agree to be circumcised. The condition is agreed to and Shechem and his people are circumcised en masse.

Three days later, Simeon and Levi enter the city and slaughter all the male inhabitants, including Hamor and Shechem. The men are unable to fight back because they are all weakened from the pain of circumcision. Simeon and Levi plunder the city completely, taking all the cattle and flocks in the field and all the possessions in their homes, as well as taking all the women and children captive. Afterwards Jacob criticises them, and points out that their rash act will put him and his family in danger. A man of his word, he fears that his sons' violation of their promise of marriage will anger the surrounding Canaanite nations, and lead them to gang up on him and destroy him. The brothers, however, defend themselves by stating, "Should he make our sister a harlot?"

Elaborations in the Midrash

According to the Midrash, Simeon and Levi were only 14 and 13 years old, respectively, at the time of this event. They possessed great moral zealousness (later, in the episode of the Golden Calf, the Tribe of Levi would demonstrate their absolute commitment to Moses' leadership by killing all the people involved in idol worship), but their zealotry was misdirected here. On his deathbed, Jacob cursed their anger and divided their tribal portions in the land of Israel so that they would not be able to regroup and fight arbitrarily.

According to Rashi, this is the son conceived by Dinah when Shechem raped her. After the brothers killed all the men in the city, including Shechem and his father, Dinah refused to leave the palace unless Simeon agreed to marry her and remove her shame. (According to Nachmanides, she only lived in his house and did not have marital relations with him.) Therefore Dinah's son is counted among Simeon's progeny, and he received a portion of land in Israel in the time of Joshua.

Dinah was ashamed.

Same thing with many female rape victims feel ashamed too.

Tamar was raped, she wasn't stone to death.

Amnon was David's eldest son. He raped Tamar and was murdered by Absalom.

Amnon was the progeny of David and Ahinoam. Tamar and Absalom were the progeny of David and Maachah. Thus Amnon and Absalom were half-brothers, like Abraham's son's Ishmael and Isaac.

Jewish law forbade Amnon to marry a half-sister, and taking evil advice he pretended to be sick. He lured Tamar into his quarters with the pretense that he wanted her to cook a special meal for him, ignored her protests and had sexual intercourse with her. Two years later, Absalom engineered Amnon's death.

Liebling:-))) said:
Interesting links... I would suggest you to read them...

DO MUSLIM'S BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE?
http://www.letusreason.org/Islam5.htm

Beliefs and theology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
Yes, I read them. I'm curious; do you actually read your links before you post them?

The first link proves what I stated. Muslims follow the Koran/Qur'an, NOT the Christian Bible. Thank you.

The second link is about the Nation of Islam, a political/religious/social organization established by Black Americans in 1930. I don't really know why you linked that because it has nothing to do with the topic but OK, I read it. Most people in the U.S. are familiar with that group.

I feel hurt after read this link.... Very, very sad that women are suffering but one thing I am furious what Islam law did to little girl... :madfawk:

In Islam, if a 6 or 7 year old girl is raped by an adult man, she will be the one that gets punished. It is her fault because she provoked it. The parents then will burn or kill her because she has dishonored the family.

http://www.yahoodi.com/peace/women.html

Reba, yes I have read those both links... They pick sriputures from "bible" and use different belief... They explain why their belief is different as Christians belief.

All what I say is "Religions is Regligions"

Disgustion Islamic Law! Ever I've seen read this link and reading.. Made me feel
lose my eyes... :barf:

I haven't read the links but knew that muslims believe Koran, not the Bible.

The muslims are and were well-known wild.

By no concidence Ismael's descendants got the "wild" characterisitc gene from him.

Also that it should show you that their so-called religion Islam isn't very fair as the God of Issac's.

To add to their wild characterisitcs.

Just look at them groaning and crying over the muslim cartoons and rioted over this.

We believers of Jesus and God don't even groan or cry over the anti-Israel or anit-christian cartoons that has been posted on newspapers and online for years. Simply ignore them and God will take care of their sins. See the difference, comprede?

Yes, Islamic Law is horrible. I feel bad for women and children... :tears:

I can't believe some people follow that law.
I wish everybody is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back